ESBI Complaints & Reviews

ESBIunauthorized charges to phone bill

my most recent bill shows a $14.95 charge for this company which i never ordered. when i called them they were very compliant about removing the charges, however they coluld not tell me how they were ordered...when my husband call they said that I had been to a website called "quizjungle.com". This never happened, and i would like to know how they could bill..thru my Verizon acct. without any authorization...this is clearly a huge scam!!!

• Hi
    HiG Aug 10, 2009

Discovered an unauthorized recurring charge of $14.95 billed to my phone service.
    Phone service provider removed the charges and blocked ESBI from placing additional charges.
    But phone companies cannot block all 3rd party providers and they are rquired by law to give access to their billing system.
    !!!
    If you find an unauthorized charge, call the phone company to remove the charges, block the billing by ESBI and please file a complaint with the FTC (most important)!
    !!!
    www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov

• Ny
    Nybia May 31, 2011

Same thing happen to me, but they only gave me a 3 monthS credit. I didn't know I was being charged because I wasn't receiving my Verizon Bill. As soon as I saw this I called and they said it was a FAX service I signed up for which I didn't, I don't need to be faxing anything don't even have a fax. But anyway they returned the credit right away to my Verizon Bill, So I lost 2 month of credit..that's not right. These people called "scammers' can get away with doing this and we the people suffer just to pay a regular bill then on top of that 14.95. I hope this doesn't happen to no one else and hope ESBI GET'S IN BIG TROUBLE. SCAM SCAM SCAM SHAME ON YOU!

ESBIUnauthorized basic monthly fee

I received an unauthorized charge on my February tel. bill from ESBI for THERECIPESQUAD basic monthly fee. I called the no. on the billing and complained. They said that they would credit back the charge to my account. I also called my phone co. and complained about the billing. My phone co. then said they would return the billing to ESBI and removed the billing from my invoice and gave me the new amount that I need to pay.

• St
    STOP ESBI Mar 19, 2010

Having recently been a victim of BSG/ESBI’s unauthorized billing I will refrain from repeating all that has been said here. I found it interesting that the company incorrectly lists corporate “Bye-Laws” (rather than the correct term “Corporate Bylaws”) on its website; they have clearly waved goodbye to our laws and have no interest in corporate governance or due diligence. What you may find even more shocking is Wall Street’s “buy” on this deceptive company as noted here

This document contains a wealth of information essential to understanding how this monopoly is planning to grow and gain market share this year. Speaking to shareholders about the legal risks and constant violations of FCC settlement conditions is important.

Once the capital dries up it’s over

ESBIBilling on Verizon Bill for Anvil Computer Services

There is only one person authorized to do any changes on our accounts and she did not authorize this company, they apparently have been on our phone bill since May 2009, so we are now trying to get in touch with them and no one returns the phone call. Verizon is helping by blocking the charge and reversed them off, but we still want to talk to these people to find out who they are and why are they allowed to get away with this activity. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE OUT OUR INFORMATION TO ANYONE WE GET ENOUGH JUNK MAIL AND JUNK PHONE CALLS AND JUNK E-MAILS.

ESBIScam

We are also victims of this scam. I read my current Verizon phone bill and noticed a separate charge from ESBI. I called the toll-free number listed on my bill and the customer service rep, named Carol, told me that I had infact ordered this voicemail service when infact, I have NEVER heard of ESBI. She told me they will remove the charge and "BLOCK" my number. They better or all ***'s gonna break loose!!! The customer service representative told me she was in Minnesota but the billing was in Texas, what's up with that? Actually it sounded like a "boiler room operation" in India rather than a legitimate business.

ESBIHow to get your credit

On my VERIZON bill I too had a charge for $14.95 from www.hellomail - not sure where that came from. Verizon customre service suggested it was gleaned from a social networking site such as Facebook, Twitter, MySpace... maybe so ( I dont go there, my kids do) There was a toll free number for ESBI - [protected] it was a good number, but it took like 15 minutes in thier automated system and on hold just to speak to someone. By the accent, probably India or Pakistan. I read these strings first, so I knew I might get the run-a-round. Here is a suggestion, (or at least what I did) Be polite, and after they introduce themselves tell them you are recording the conversation for submission to you state attorney general, then ask them to repeat thier name again. Tell them you never authorized the service and that you need the amount to be refunded. MAKE SURE YOU GET A CONFIRMATION NUMBER. Its was amazing to hear the change in tone, once I informed him that the conversation was being recorded for possible prosecution. Good luck

• Th
    Thomas M. Cutler Apr 26, 2011

I followed the advice and got the same result from the ESBI rep. ... a quick cancellation ( after lots of balderdash about how ESBI is only a middle man between the customer and somebody else) Yes the voice was foreign and exceptionally pleasant... but a phoney.
    i then called verizon and explained that, by passing along the ESBI monthly charges on their bill to me, they were effectively blessing the ESBI operation and, since they were like Ma Bell, I had not thought to realize they were blessing a scam operation. The verizon rep thanked me for the information... and I expect that nothing will happen. Who can we trust if not the phone company?

Be careful

ESBIThird party billing on Embarq

For the second month, I have been billed by ESBI as a third party on my Embarq residential phone service account. Irritatingly, I missed the charge last month, but this month I was more careful about reviewing the bill. The $14.95/month charge was never approved by me. I called Embarq, reported the charge as illicit, and was told to call the ESBI. In the meantime, Embarq will put a block on future third-party charges. Nice of them, but a little late.

I called the number for ESBI on the bill and was shuffled around for about ten minutes from one voice-activated phone system to another. Not one of them mentioned ESBI or Unitedtel.com, which is the url for the company. Eventually I was connected to a human and with a bit of unpleasantness on my part was able to get her to agree to remove the charges and my name from their list. I refused to give my name, address, or any other identifying information. I assumed (correctly) that if they had my unlisted phone number, they also had the other information, so I forced the service representative to admit that and read it to me. Not once in any part of the conversation was ESBI or Unitedtel.com mentioned by name by the representative, which I found terribly suspicious.

Visiting the Unitedtel website, I discovered that this is what they do--third-party billing on behalf of commercial clients. Apparently no one checks to verify that the billing is approved. I Googled ESBI and found this site and several others reporting this scam back in 2008. Apparently it's making a return run. Beware!

• St
    STOP ESBI Mar 19, 2010

Once the capital dries up it’s over

ESBIunauthorized charge

On June 29, 2009 I received my At&t phone bill which had another bill from ESBI which was for charges from a company called Email Discounts LLC which I never heard of. I contacted them (E-mail Discounts) & told them to take the charge off my bill they said they would, but I needed to give them an e-mail for confirmation which I did. I never received confirmation.

I contacted AT&T and they told me they couldn't prevent third party billers. I never ordered the service I'm being billed for. I asked AT&T to block the transaction and they said the only thing they could do is put it as a disputed charge. If I put a block on the account I couldn't get a credit and it would show up as an unpaid charge.

I don't know how this company ESBI can put charges for things that weren't ordered.

• Lw
    LWC Aug 03, 2009

I check my Verizon phone bill every month and found a new charge from ESBI for $16.00 (monthly fee $14.95 pus tax). I called ESBI right away and they said I ordered the service via email which I never did before. They only canceled the membership but insist I have to pay $16.00. I contacted Verizon to dispute the charge but Verizon said they can't do it since the bill is from third party. Can't phone company protect their customers and where does this bogus company get personal info from?

• Ed
    EDN Customer Service Aug 04, 2009

Email Discount Network provides its subscribers with exclusive discounts and cash back on purchases made at online retailers. We market the service on the Internet and continuously review our marketing and sign-up procedures and believe that they comply with all applicable laws and industry standard best practices.

We maintain excellent customer service 24 by 7 by 365 and you can reach us via phone at 800-730-8199 or online at http://www.emaildiscountnetwork.com/support.cfm

I’m confident we can address any customer service concerns you may have.

Email Discount Network Customer Service

ESBIunauthorized charges on my credit card

I opened my bill today and saw a charge from ESBI on behalf of Orbit Telecom. Neither my husband or I authorized any Orbit Telecom or any other company to charge or add services to our phone. Luckily I called Qwest and they put a third party block on my account.

• Ar
    Arup Kr Sinha Mar 20, 2009

Dear Alakananda
    I am surprised that your organisation are just cheated us .Every time you are added 50 /-.as per last bill my actual due is 209/- but you are added 50/- extra as late charges.In my last bill (Feb )where my actual due was 264/- but you had taken 314/-.Another thing i have already mentioned that from 27.02.09 to 17.03.09 my phone was blocked, So why you asked for payment.During this period we have facing lot of problems & lose some business.Who will compensate it.Really your service is worst.You are always requesting us how to take more money without providing service.
    Arup Kr Sinha
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Alakananda Chattopadhyay
    To: ARUP
    Cc: Nodalofficer Kolkata ; Customercare Kolkata
    Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 3:01 PM
    Subject: RE: Regarding TATA Indicom connection A/C no: 800217994

Dear Sir,

Thank you for writing to us.

The connections were barred from 13-MAR-2009 to 17-MAR-09 as you had lodged a cancellation request with us. You would get the rental discounts of this period which would reflect in your next bill.

Having checked your account, we could find that the connection was previously barred on 05-MAR but was re-opened on 06-MAR-09.

We would request you to pay Rs. 259 and confirm that you would get discounts for the 5 days in your next bill.

Thanking you,

Alakananda

From: ARUP [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 2:33 PM
    To: Alakananda Chattopadhyay
    Cc: Nodalofficer Kolkata; Customercare Kolkata
    Subject: Re: Regarding TATA Indicom connection A/C no: 800217994

Dear Alakananda

As per your trailing mail that we have to pay the balance amount i.e 209/-.But from 27.02.09 to 17.03.08 my outgoinig & incoming restricted.So why I will pay the rest of the amount.Pls confirm me immediately.

Arup Kr Sinha

----- Original Message -----

From: Alakananda Chattopadhyay

To: [email protected]

Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 12:20 PM

Subject: Regarding TATA Indicom connection A/C no: 800217994

Dear Mr. Sinha,

Greetings from all of us in Tata Indicom.

We would like to inform you that the rate plan of the connection number: 65259249, A/C no: 800217994 have been converted to Walky Life from 18th March.

As per your complaint, you would not have to pay Rs 314 out of the current o/s Rs. 573. We are working on the complaint and same would be resolved.

Please feel free to call or write to us for clarifications, if any.

Regards,

Alakananda

i-choose online store at www.tataindicom.com
    Your Comfort. Your Convenience. Your Choice.

DISCLAIMER:
    The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. TATA TELESERVICES LTD. (including its group companies) shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. TATA TELESERVICES LTD. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interferences.

i-choose online store at www.tataindicom.com
    Your Comfort. Your Convenience. Your Choice.

DISCLAIMER:
    Arup
    kr Sinha

• Cu
    Customer Service May 29, 2009

Orbit Telecom provides its subscribers with a private voice mail service which enables access to voice mails via phone and email. We market the service on the Internet and continuously review our marketing and sign-up procedures and believe that they comply with all applicable laws and industry standard best practices.

We maintain excellent customer service 24 by 7 by 365 and you can reach us via phone at 800-263-0206 or online at http://www.orbittelecom.com/support.cfm. I’m confident we can address any customer service concerns you may have.

Orbit Telecom Customer Service

ESBIOnline fraud

My name is Amanda and I am 18, I use the computer for multiple things. But when I woke up to find my mom yelling at me about a new unrecognized bill on our at&t account for $12.95 I was furious. I immediately picked up the phone to contact these people, I questioned them about this bill and where they found me.

They proceeded to tell me that I went to the internet site and signed up for the service. They asked me for my name and all of my information and within minutes I had the representative apologizing and reading me a cancellation conformation number, reassuring me the money will be refunded on the next at&t phone bill. But I wanted something so much more, I want justice.

I did my homework went to google and typed in ESBI, not even a minute later more than 35, 000 search results came up. I clicked on the first site saying specifically this... 'Bogus ESBI charges on Verizon phone bill **SCAM** - Topix.' After reading on an on about the numerous amount of individuals being 'scammed' I knew this was no mistake.

I continued to call ESBI back and say i do not wish to speak to anyone except a supervisor. After being on hold for 5 minutes or more a woman came on the phone saying who she was and asked what my problem was. I told her very clearly I was irate that some company can find me on the internet and not only have my information without me knowing, but speak for me and sign me up for this service, even to my own phone company who are supposed to be trustworthy.

I then called at&t and spoke to a representative to tell her my situation. She proceeded to say that she was sorry and that it wont happen again, I told her I understand your sorry but what kind of company allows this kind of stuff to go on and not to even try to contact me for a conformation before billing me? To put it in easy terms, she basically said well this company is not stupid they tell the phone company they have talked to you personally and said it was okay.

That was the last straw, this is only my first step to try to bring these people down. I have contacted a lawyer I have done my research on this company and found out I am only one out of a million victims. I wasn't going to file this report because I now do not trust putting any personal information over the internet, but i know my story can help victims in the future. If you are a victim from this company, do not sit back and let them keep scamming innocent people. It is fraud. They need to go to jail. They need to get shut down. This needs to stop. It might be only $20 but its not worth loosing your identity or risking that they might forward your information to other scam artists!!! Lets take them down!!!

JoAnn Hare Feb 20, 2009

My name is JoAnn and I live in New Jersey, I also have this problem. I have called my phone company Verizon four times and the last time they were supposingly going to remove the $47.71 which I still owe them.

I have done everything that Verizon has asked me to do but the charges still show up each month. I have contacted all the companies that I supposingly owe money to, cancelled all charges and told I would be reimbursed but the bill still says $47.71 extra.

I would like to know how the phone companies can just put these charges on our bills and not let us know. This is my bill and my life which is being invaded.

Someone needs to do something to these people who are abusing our rights and also to the phone companies who are going alone with these people without notifying us.

• Do
    Donna Apr 30, 2009

I AGREE, lets do something, you have done alot of work with this, LETS GET THEM!!! I have tried to pass this number I got today it is a live person for ESBI, I repeated FRAUD, over and over to her, and she said they will take the charges off, I see some said they refused to remove the charges, they got me for several months, ONLY because I had voice mail service with Verizon, and that was the amount for their service, but I cancelled Verizon months ago, cause it stopped working, (because of this place ESBI) and noticed after calling verizon to tell them they are still charging me, they said it is ESBI, I also tried for an hour the number on the bill, and it was busy, so got this other number, and she gave me this number here, it takes you to a live person, they agreed to remove it, and gave a web address that is bogus. go figure. I hear you can get these charges many ways, I entered a drawing, (online) for $1, 000.00, from a receipt I had, and that is how I got charged this. I have a number for this place that you can really talk to a person, and get part of your money back-- and when you call it PLEASE repeat to the person on the other end FRAUD, it helps state your case.
    1-866-473-1981 Pass this on to others, maybe we can help STOP this.
    I am trying to give this number to all on this forum, hoping to help others, and STOP this place and others from taking our money. Donna

• Co
    CoLadybug Jun 03, 2009

Thanks for the contact number.
    I agree, companies like ESBI need to be stopped and put out of business. They need to be sued to pay everyone they scammed a reparation fee for all the stress and anxiety they caused us.

• Sn
    snowman_heman111 Aug 27, 2009

I'm also one of the ESBI victims. My sad story is that I work for a telecomm company which is indirectly a part of this fraud activities. I have been billed by ESBI from last fall. I started noticing these when I moved to another apartment ( call me lazy ). My telelphone company does not want to handle this issue, and redirected to ESBI.

My cousing from another country visited my place last fall who only stayed in United States for 2-3 months.
    When I called ESBI, I'm surprised. this ***** company is telling my cousin name as the authorized party. I'm not a lawyer in this country to survive. I simply asked him to cancel their so called services. And again a month later, I started seeing the charges again. I again called ESBI and begged them to cancel the charges going forward. I have to wait until next month to see if ESBI still continue to charge. I'll cancel my phone line if I see this bill next time.

Some of the things I noticed...

ESBI can charge me even though someone provided my home ph# information., but when you call them they will ask your phone#, first and last name for confirmation. where is the law?
    For the proof all they have is my home phone#, my cousing email id and my home IP address.
    It seems the services provided by ESBI to me is that unlimited internet access, high-speed internet services.
    But I'm already utiliziing these services from telephone company for free as I have a employee discount.
    I cannot argue with those people about these.

I believe everyone including my telephone company are part of this pre-planned fraud activities., and everyone gets their own share.

• Ra
    Raejean Prather Dec 30, 2009

All, I this just happened to me. I called Qwest and they are removing three months and charging it back to the company. They gave me the phone number to call and ask what the charge was for. I still dont understand fully what service they provide but they told me that a Clarissa signed up for this service (dont know who that person is!). They tell me they are escilating this issue to their supervisor to have all fees removed and to cancel the service they are providing. The phone number to call them is 888-302-3724. I am not sure if they will really give me my money back.

ESBI — Unauthorized Billing

ESBIFraudulant Charges on my At&T bill

Two charges showed up on my At&T bill totaling 27.90 I have no idea what this is and I never authorized it. It appears as follows:

Key Club Savings, LLC-Voicmail Mthly fee 14.95
My voicmail NTWRK, INC-VMAIL MTHY FEE 12.95

This is why I do not automatically pay my bills, I pay them after I review them. I will not pay this portion of my bill and it will not effect my phone service. But, try to get ahold of these crooks... they have phone numbers but they don't answer. EBSI acts like a clearing house for other business to rip you off. AT&T better stop letting people add charges to our bills... these days it is to easy to go with another company who doesn't allow these practices.

james Oct 27, 2008

I work for a major telecom company and I constantly get customers who are billed by this and other "3rd party billers" without knowledge or permission. USUALLY this happens when a customer answers an online survey or contest ("Get a free $100 gift card just for taking survey" etc.) and there is usually some sort of disclosure (3 pgs. of fine print that people don't usually read) that says by accepting you will be billed by XYX company for this service. Let your phone co. know asap, and make sure they back up your dispute.

ESBIvoice mail charges unauthorized

I was charged on my land phone (Frontier). I called they said I ordered voice mail. I did not do that.$14.95 for what? They cant get away with this. Barbara Bajorek

james Oct 13, 2008

I work for a major telecom company and I constantly get customers who are billed by this and other "3rd party billers" without knowledge or permission. USUALLY this happens when a customer answers an online survey or contest ("Get a free $100 gift card just for taking survey" etc.) and there is usually some sort of disclosure (3 pgs. of fine print that people don't usually read) that says by accepting you will be billed by XYX company for this service. You need to look at your monthly bill very carefully and dispute anything that doesn't look right.

• Wi
    William Sherman Pinkston Nov 21, 2008

BARBARA BAJOREK THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME YES MY PHONE COMPANY IS FRONTIER THIS HAS BEEN GOING SINCE NOV. 2007 TKEY OWE ME A LOT MONEY I WOULD NOT HAVE BELIEVED FRONTIER WOULD LET THIS GO ON. FRONTIER DO THE RIGHT THING BE THE COMPANY YOUR CUSTOMERS THOUGHT YOU WERE.

• Pa
    Pat Dec 01, 2008

ESBI placed a charge on my AT&T land line for $14.95 this month for voice mail that I never requested. I wrote an email to ATT, and they actually called me today wanting to help. The lady I spoke to told me I must call ESBI at 888- 298-3724 and tell them that I never asked for this service and want it removed. I did just that. ESBI asked a million Q's and finally told me that someone named Blair Frosaker (don't know him) requested the service for me. ESBI said that they would end the service and also credit me... but that I should expect one more charge on this month's bill. He also said that I should not call them again about it. Hmmm, well we'll see if it ever stops, and if I ever get the promised credit.

• Je
    JeannetteW May 29, 2009

Frontier is charging me for, not only ESBI but for something called ILD. My bill has gone up over $100 for the last two months. This is robbery! I have unlimited long distance and i have voicemail services through Frontier, why would i have to pay another voicemial service??

The American Public is getting raped by the telecom systems... this is what you get when you De-regulate! I will be canceling my Frontier services if they do not adjust these charges~

• Jm
    J Moorhouse Oct 18, 2010

I'm reading complaints from 2008 and 2009. How can this company still do this to me in Oct of 2010. Isn't there supposed to be some one out there to shut these rip-off companies down?
    I haven't spoken to Embarq. my local carrier yet, but after reading these comments from so long ago, I'm just paying the part of my bill I owe. They can worry about the added on charges.

J Moorhouse

ESBI — fraudulent email phone charges

I was charged on my Embarq phone bill 14.95 for email service from ESBI, which I have never heard of and...

ESBI — Fraudulent charges

My phone bill had gone up but I pay it when it comes and seldom look at the breakdown. Today I found that...

ESBICramming/Slamming

ESBI placed $53 on my telephone bill. Total scam. The company has some lame web site that does not list an address of direct number. Great job ATT in dealing with scammers.

There needs to me a great deal of investigation on this company. I think Platinum may still own them? Also David P Tusa was an executive with the company before and after the FTC ruling. He is a CPA. He might be a good person to contact to see if this company ever provided any real services or just cramming/slamming and scamming.
It is interesting if I take your money without your permission that is stealing, but if a bunch of people who own shell companies do the same thing, collect big salaries, then sell the company for $50 million, that is perfectly legal.

*******

Date: September 19, 2000 By: /s/ David P. Tusa
---------------------------
Name: David P. Tusa
Title: Senior Vice President and
Chief Financial Officer

New Century Equity Holdings Corp, 10-k

During May 2005, the Company sold its equity interest in Sharps Compliance Corp.

(“Sharps”) for approximately $334, 000. Following the sale of its interest in Sharps,

the Company no longer holds any investments made by former management and which

reflected former management’s strategy of investing in high-growth companie

David P Tusa

Officer since February 2003 Financial data from Hemscott
track this person
Track This Person

47 years old

David P. Tusa, CPA, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Business

Development joined the Company in February 2003. Mr. Tusa was the Executive Vice

President, Chief Financial Officer of New Century Equity Holdings Corp. (formerly known

as Billings Concepts Corp.) from August 1999 until June 2004. Prior to New Century, Mr.

Tusa was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of U.S. Legal Support, a

provider of litigation support services, during the period from September 1997 to

August 1999. Mr. Tusa also served as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer

of Serv-Tech, Inc., a publicly-held provider of specialty services to industrial

customers in multiple industries, from April 1994 through August 1997. Additionally,

Mr. Tusa was with CRSS, Inc., a publicly-held diversified services company from May

1990 through April 1994. Mr. Tusa served on the Board of Directors of Tanisys

Technology, Inc., a developer and marketer of semiconductor testing equipment from

August 2001 to March 2003. Mr. Tusa served as a member of the Board of Directors of

Princeton eCom, a leading application service provider for electronic and Internet bill presentment and payment solutions from December 2001 to June 2002. Mr. Tusa served as

an Advisor to the Board of Directors of the Company from October 2001 to February 2003

• Je
    Jeff Koch Oct 07, 2008

I would just pay my bill when it comes in but all of a sudden I saw the bill was larger than normal. Upon looking into the bill I saw ESBI charge for $14.95 for a service I never heard of & never signed up for. The ESBI website doesn't say or explain any reason for the charges, doesn't show what they sell, NO number to call or address for their company. THIS IS A HUGE SCAM, CHECK YOUR BILLS. I called their customer service number on my phone bill and asked to be removed & credited for the charges. Lucky for me it's only been 3 months of this.

ESBI — Fraud

Just received my verizon phone bill with charge for 13.60 for voice mail service from esbi who is this how...

ESBIRepeated charges

I was billed by ESBI and when I called they said they were authorized to bill me. They gave me a name of someone who doesn't exist - in my life at least. I was given credit and now have received another charge on this month's bill. When I called Embarq to see exactly how I could be billed by them for a third party transaction I didn't authorize the phone rep said, "I'm not getting paid for it. I'm not taking your money." I said that his company gets the money and he said, "I'm not taking your money." Why am I getting this charge? He said, because you authorized it. They have a tape." Then play it for me - I have been on hold for over 10 minutes. I will report this to my congressman. You should all complain to your politicians - this is all regulated.

Until I googled ESBI, I thought this was just my problem. To see it so widespread is very sad that we are all being taken advantage of.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices