Golden Eagle Leasing Complaints & Reviews

Golden Eagle LeasingImproper billing

We have no record of doing business with this company in our accounting software. They continue to bill us stating we signed a contract in 2015. It has expired and were told that we are a month to month obligation. We asked to have a copy of the signed contract sent to us and this has not happened as of yet. the phone number listed is an automated line with leaving a message the final result after 20 minute wait times. [protected]. No website is listed in all of our searches. The address listed is of a building that you can rent a virtual office from.

Golden Eagle Leasing — Credit card machine

I had an account with this company. . . They said i could only talk 2 1 person about the account. . The...

Golden Eagle LeasingCredit card machine leasing

I am a small fine arts craftsperson located in upper midwest. In July 2006 I signed a 3-yr contract for credit card services and machine rental with Jim Eng, a local Bloomington credit card dealer. I thought that would help as I would have a local person to help me with the credit card process. In the past year I successfully cancelled the American Express portion of my service and, acting on the advice I found online through sites such as Complaints Board.com, I closed my Wells Fargo business checking account so no more automatic payments could be extracted from me for a service I am not using. Today I received my first threat from Golden Eagle via telephone. A woman with an accent (read out-of-country) asked for a new bank account number for payments to be withdrawn from. I told her that I had met my 3-year contract. She asked for my address so she could send a copy of the contract I signed to me stating 4 years not 3 years. I asked, What address is on that copy, she repeated my current address, said she would use it and hung up AFTER stating that this would affect my credit. Her words exactly were "At this point, your account is behind one month. As this remains unpaid it will affect your credit." Time for FAITH - I can't, He CAN, I think I'll LET HIM. Please write me with any news you may have or advice. laj--JUL 2009

Credit card machine leasing

• Go
        GoldenEagle57 Oct 01, 2009

I AM NOT a representative of Golden Eagle Leasing. You can contact Northern Leasing which handles all contact with client customers for Golden Eagle contracts.

Northern Leasing Systems, Inc.
        132 West 31st Street
        14th Floor
        New York, New York 10001
        Tel: [protected]
        Fax: [protected]

Signed [email protected]

Golden Eagle Leasing — Unauthorized charges

I have paid a total of $8, 000.00 to Golden Eagle Leasing LLC on a $300.00 piece of equipment. When I noticed...

Golden Eagle Leasing — Unauthorized billing

DO NOT EVER USE OR COME CLOSE TO HIS COMPANY! Golden Leasing Inc. has been charging - unduly - a monthly fee...