Frontier Communicationscable/internet/frontier/customer service

I ordered Frontier Vantage in August 2017. I was quoted a price by the sales representative, "Junior" of $64.99, the special of the day for a "first time" customer. One of the channels I ordered was Bravo, our conversation was recorded wherein I asked him at least 10 times, Bravo is included? The package is $64.99? He (Junior) kept saying yes, yes, yes.
I had Frontier installed and there was no Bravo, I had to make 7 calls, 15 hours on hold to get someone from Customer Service to add it but they said it will not be $80.00 plus taxes, etc. I said to add it and that I wanted to speak to a Supervisor because I was quoted a completely different price. I got "Vicky", after being on hold for an hour and she said she would contact "Juniors" supervisor, listen to our conversation and she would personally get back to me, that was on Oct. 2, 2017. I contacted the Better Business Bureau for the State of CT who said not to pay the bill because then that means I agree to the $80.00 instead of $64.99, so I didn't and have been waiting for "Vicky" to call me back. It is Oct. 20, 2017 and still not call and now no service because my account is in collections for non-payment. I was told my Customer Service Rep. "Michael" that if I paid $115.76 my service would be put back on in 24 hours, I did what he said. Today, October 20, 2017 I called to find out when it's coming back on and Ashley from Customer Service said it will be three days from your payment date. Wait, 24 hours and three days is a huge difference. What is going on with Customer Service, they are in sync, they are all liars? I spoke to the following: Janessa, Michael, Brandon, Vicky, Cassandra, Ashley, John and many more all of whom said they can't help me with my dispute over my contract so instead what they did was turn off my services and ignore me.
I wish I had looked into this company before I bought their crap, they are fraudulent, corrupt, dishonest, incapable, inaccurate, Insufficient uneducated, intimidating, bullies, thieves, dishonest, untrustworthy rats. I hope the public reads this email and PLEASE DO NOT BUY FRONTIER SERVICE, YOU WILL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!! BUY ANYTHING BUT FRONTIER. I am filing my formal complaint today with the Department of Consumer Protection for the State of Connecticut. I would like to lobby and get Frontier out of my State, and I am sure I am not alone in that thought.