Frontier Airlines — Customer service
Terrible customer service relating to elderly/disabled passenger. Recently booked a trip DEN/MCI with my elderly mother who needs an aisle seat. The route did not offer the "Classic" fare, so no advance seat assignments were permitted. When I tried to check in online 24 hours in advance, could not check in for my mother because we had a "meet and assist" request. When I tried to call reservations to get the seat assignment (should have been a simple request), the phone system does everything it can to discourage you from talking with a real person. Was put on hold for 30 MINUTES just to talk with an agent. When the agent finally answered, she was VERY unhelpful and uncaring. Put on hold another 10 minutes to talk with supervisor. Supervisor told me that I should have booked the more expensive Classic fare if I wanted seat assignments (apparently without checking to see if it was even available). Tried to tell me I would have to wait until check-in at the airport. Finally got my mother an aisle seat, but unfortunately it's seven rows away from my seat assignment!
More Frontier Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Frontier Airlines - Stretch Seating vs. Classic Plus
- Frontier Airlines - No respect to passengers
- Frontier Airlines - Extra travel insurance
- Frontier Airlines - No ticket confirmation
- Frontier Airlines - Early returns program!
- Frontier Airlines - Frequent Flyer Miles
- Frontier Airlines - wheel chair assistance not honored
- Frontier Airlines - shocking experience
- Frontier Airlines - Costs of services and changes
- Frontier Airline - CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS