Freepeople.comterrible website!

L

This is the most terrible company I have ever shopped with. I've purchased several items from FreePeople and paid over $500. When my order arrived one item was missing, so I had to pay some additional custom fees and taxes to get it. FreePeople is customer unfriendly and very unprofessional, their reps are not helpful at all. They don't reply, ignore and don't want to help. I paid extra money to get the missing item, but they never even shipped it!
I will never ever order from this unfriendly website again. Very poor customer service.