Freepeople.comorder was cancelled and no money back

R

Awful company. I have placed the order on the website www.freepeople.com. It turned out that money was taken twice from my card. I emailed the customer services and the rep excused and promised money back. However, the company hasn’t returned money back, but they have cancelled the order. Both of them and stopped to communicate with me. I need my money back and have no idea what to do next.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices