Menu

Freelancer.com review: Verify your identity

R
Author of the complaint
8:01 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I recently wanted to withdraw my earned payment through PayPal but every time I withdraw it says "you must verify my PayPal account". I don't know what verification of my PayPal what they want because I already verified it through connecting my gcash Mastercard to PayPal. But freelancer.com insist that I must to verify it. I can't used bank account because I didn't have one that's why I used my brother in laws bank account to withdraw my earned payment through express withdrawal. It work because it needs me to wait after 15 days for pending request. Until the day has come and then freelancer.com didn't allowed my request because the reason is it's not my bank account. Until they want me to verify again. I send and upload multiple I.D just to verify my account and again and again freelancer.com always rejected it. Until a few sending I.D's, they already suspended my account. Please anyone who can resolve my problem thank you in advance.

View 0 more photos

More Freelancer.com complaints & reviews

Freelancer.com - scam via account suspension
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Freelancer.com - fake projects and identity
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Freelancer.com - freelancer.com will steal your money
Freelancer.com - account closed, stole my money
Freelancer.com - scam
1 comments
M
Jul 23, 2022 6:43 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I'm having the same problem at the moment. Most of the documents they deem acceptable don't exist here and it will cost me a lot of money to obtain the only one that does. I've uploaded other Govennement issued forms of ID but they were immedialty rejected. My attempt to contact them have been ignored.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

379 complaints