[Resolved] Freelancer.com — scam
Freelancer.com is scam! I have had my account suspended twice! The first time they suspended my account happened a few months ago. I had about $1000 on my account and eventually lost all the earnings (I worked as a freelancer) and got my account terminated. After some time passed I decided to register another account on Freelancer.com. Now the account is suspended again! I have earned $700 that I have had no chance to withdraw. Seems frustrating, isn't it? But I am fine :) They may have my account suspended and terminated, my money stolen, but those swindlers will not be able to steal my knowledge. Omnia mea mecum porto! :)
I will never work on Freelancer.com again because Freelancer.com is scam. Wanna lost your money and waste your time, be sure to visit Freelancer.com! :) That is what I would suggest anyone interested in working on Freelancer.com. So, stay away from it or you may end up writting your own complaints on Complaintsboard.com. ;)
Guys! Let's cooperate against Freelancer.com! My email address is kill-freelancer.[protected]@yandex.ru Feel free to drop me a line!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Freelancer.com Complaints & Reviews
- Freelancer.com - scam via account suspension
- www.freelancer.com - fake projects and identity
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com will steal your money
- Freelancer.com - account closed, stole my money
- Freelancer.com - john franklin, franklin publications 6
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - charged my bank account a payment I don't know
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com system failure, already paid for the project, they reversed the payment
- Freelancer - stole my money and consumer exploitation
- Freelancer.com - My Freelancer.com account is closed. I lost all my money - $15,000
- Freelancer.com - they stole $300 from my account