Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.comfreelancer.com

Freelancer closed my account for no reason whatsoever. I've had this account for more than 2 years, I paid all my freelancers on time and I've had great reviews but today they shut my account down. No reason was given. I even had someone working on a project for me and this is what they've done. None of the reasons they've listed below applies! Unbelievable!

Below is what they sent to me:

Hello there,

Greetings from Freelancer.com.

We regret to inform you that your account has been closed by the Freelancer.com administration. We offer no recourse or rebuttal for this penalty.

It is stated in our Terms & Conditions that Freelancer.com may terminate the participation of a User if we think that they are creating problems, legal liabilities (actual or potential), infringing someone else's intellectual property rights, engaging in fraudulent, immoral or illegal activities, or for other similar reasons.

In the event of termination, Users found in violation of the User Agreement will not receive any credit or payment from Freelancer.com.

Without limiting Freelancer.com's other remedies, to the extent you are in violation of this User Agreement, you must pay Freelancer.com for all fees owed to us and reimburse us for all losses and costs (including any and all Freelancer.com employee time) and reasonable expenses (including legal fees) related to investigating such breach and collecting such fees.

You agree that Freelancer.com is entitled to deduct such charges directly from any existing balance in the offending Account, or any other Freelancer.com Account owned by you.

Have a nice day.