Freedom Mortgagerefinance

M

In October I was contacted by Carrie Oliver with the option to take advantage of a streamline refinance. She explained to me that I would be charged a new mortgage insurance premium but I would be reimbursed about $1800 from my previous policy. The difference of $1000 ($2800 - $1800 = $1, 000) could be paid at closing instead of being added to the principal. With that said I agreed to the refinance. Later my closing documents were sent to me and my principal had increased about $2, 300. And my cash to closing was $7. I contacted Mishon Simmons to communicate my concern with the principal increase. I explained to her what I discussed with Carrie and she said she would share my concerns with the loan officer. I have gone through 3 loan officers and have communicated with over 7 Freedom Mortgage employees about this issue and it is still not resolved.

Two weeks ago I emailed Yoland Jolivette. We spoke about the issue over the phone and she said she would investigate and contact me in 10 minutes. It's been 1 week since she has communicated with me. I have sent 3 emails and no reply. I called the new Loan Officer Edward DeWald two weeks ago and left a message. Still no replies. Each time I speak to someone I have to start all over. The customer service I have received from employees at Freedom Mortgage is repulsive.

My desired solution is to finish my my refinance. I want to pay the difference of my mortgage insurance premium and the credit at closing. I do not wish my principal balance to increase in order to refinance. My refinance mortgage rate was 3.2% and the rate lock may have expired. I want that rate or something lower.

I have added screenshots of email exchanges about this issue. Thank you for your prompt response.