Freebeegas.comhave not received my gas card

J

My son and I received a key in the mail from a car dealership in Clarksville, MD. Our prize was a $300.00 gas card. We were to send in $100.00 of gas receipts at a time. We registered in Sept sent in all receipts as suggested we do...This is November 3 and we stillhave not received our gas vouchers. I have tried to get back on the website with no luck...The page cannot be found. I am not suggesting that the dealership knows anything about this (they did use this advertsiement to get buyers to come in and look around). I feel it is a scam and after reading all the posts about the others who have not received gas vouchers either I would like to issue a complaint as well..

Feel free to contact me through email at [protected]@yahoo.com

• Te
    Terri Bennett Nov 03, 2008

I sent my first receipt into them mid September and haven't received anything back. Got my card from a travel company here in Texas.

• Be
    Berta Bock Nov 17, 2008

I have sent in receipts for the month of September and October and have not received anything back. I realize it may be too early to expect the October one, but why have I not gotten the one for September?

• Ly
    lynn willaims Nov 24, 2008

i also think this is a scam i havnt heard a thing in months ... go figure

• Js
    j. shannon Nov 26, 2008

IF IT SOUNDS 2 GOOD 2 B TRUE IT PROBABLY IS A SCAM...I DONT KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS RECEIVED $25.

• Da
    Darrell Olson Nov 26, 2008

I have been sending in all my receipts in each month as I was told to do. This started back in July. Here it is almost Dec not one gas card.
    I hope you guys read this, as you are nothing more than a big scam. I plan to report this company to the better business bureau. Going to try and make one more phone call. As I am not going to let you get away with ripping people off. You owe a $25.00 gas card for each month since July.

• Da
    david a soprano Nov 28, 2008

i have been wateing for my gas card from 10/12/08 i called thay sead it would take 28 days well its be close to 40 days were is it thay have taken my 10 dallors from me for two gas card i have got nothing what is the story I AM VERY PISED IF I DONT GET IT I WILL PRESS CHARGIES!!!

• Ha
    Harry T Nov 28, 2008

I just want to say I have done the same thing and sent out reciepts for Sept, OCT, and Nov.. and still no 25$ gift
    What do we do..

• Ag
    Agothyne Vance Nov 28, 2008

I sent receipts for July and August and still no $25.
    gas card.

• De
    deborah young Nov 29, 2008

I have been sending in gas receipts since July and still no gas cards and I had to pay $5.oo to activate my membership I did not relize that others have had the same problem till I loged on to see if I could get imformation on when to expect my gas cards and saw all the comlaints I guess we are all getting ripped off just what we all need in this economy do they think we all have money to throw away?

• El
    Eleanor Roles Nov 30, 2008

I received a card, from a local dealer, worth $300.00 of gas. I registered and asked for coupons to be mailed to me. My printer was not working at that time. That was three months ago and I still have not received the coupons. From what I have been reading, the coupons are not worth the paper they are printed on. My certificate passcode is AD6287731500.

• Wi
    winnie Dec 01, 2008

I sent the first receipt and voucher in July. this is now Dec and I have yet to receive a $25 card. I supose this is another Scam, rip off and so on. Does one need to get a lawyer or consumer agency to get to the bottom of this or will you ever send any amt of money. I am thinking that if every one has sent you $5 for the regiisteration you are getting pretty rich off us "winners".

• Gr
    Greg Weinperl Dec 01, 2008

I have sent in 3 months worth of gas receipts ($100.00 ea. month for Sept., Oct., Nov.) and have only received e-mails that my receipts were received. BUT NO VOUCHERS YET!., . Why does it take so long. Will the vouchers ever be sent? Only one word comes to mind...SCAM!!!

Chris Morgan Dec 03, 2008

This is a scam after reading the others my third sent and no voucher. Nice scam $5.00 for processing per person hope the beach is nice ###.

Chris Morgan Dec 03, 2008

I failed to include scammed from Grand Rapids, Mn Tom Clusiau's Sales and Rental

Mary Greene-Noble Dec 18, 2008

I started submitting receipts and have received acknowledgement of receipt of receipts since August 08 and I have yet to receive the gas cards. I have written the company thru their website, I have left messages at the processing center...nothing. I have sent a formal complaint to the Federal Trade Commission and plan to send another to the BBB, but doubt a company this shady is a member. Word needs to get out that the FREEBEEGAS promotion is a fraud and the government needs to shut them down!

• To
    Tom358 Dec 26, 2008

I bought a new Dodge Charger from Monroeville Dodge and they gave me a card for $450 in free gas and a card for $5 for the activation fee. I sent in my recipts totaling $100 for Sept, Oct, Nov, and Dec and still have not gotten anything. I have e-mailed them 3 times with no responce. I thiught this was legit bacause of the $5 card for thr actavation fee and it was from a Dodge dealer. Did anyone else get the $5 card?

• Be
    Belinda Jan 22, 2009

I received my freebeegas card thru TYLER FORD of BOONEVILLE, ARKANSAS. I also sent in a $5.00 fee and did everything as required to receive gas cards for $25.00 each month for sending in $100.00 worth of reciepts.
    I sent in Oct. Nov. and Dec.receipts and have received anything but emails from them. I see now that it was a scam . I can't help but blame the dealership that ran the promotion . I think they should have checked out this
    freebeegas before using them as a way to get people into there dealership. After contacting TYLER FORD of BOONEVILLE, ARKANSAS they were no help at all. That is one car dealership I will never shop at again.

• Le
    Leslie Velazquez Mar 18, 2009

Please sign the petition against the fraudulent scam of freebeegas at this site:

Help spread the word!!