Free People — online shopping
Hello, I feel I am being falsely accused of discount abuse. I do not work for Free People. I simply as asked for a promo code. Most of the TV talk shows advise shoppers to always ask for a discount, a promo, free shipping and price matches. I have spent thousands at Free People. I am being told by Free People that I am not able to make purchases for simply asking for a promo code. All my friends do it. When a customer service person does not give one people call back and another person will. I have had to get my friends to buy for me from Free People. I have proof from all the people I know that Free People customer service does give Promo Codes depending on who answers the phone to take the order. Why is Free People discriminating against me?
More Free People Complaints & Reviews
- Free People - slow refunds!!!
- Freepeople.com - order was cancelled and no money back
- FreePeople - the most terrible company I have ever dealt with
- Free People - the worst customer service I have experienced
- Free People - product, delivery and refund
- FreePeople - taxes and fees!
- Free People - shoe rack
- Free People - No response to return order
- Free People - unprofessionalism
- Free People - packaging of item