Free Credit Report — Unauthorized credit card charge
I did not receive a credit report of any sort. I did go their web site and started to fill out a request. Then discovered they wanted too much personal information, so I left the site without even requesting a free report. Today I received my credit card statement which revealed a $14.95 charge (CreditReport.com [protected] CA. I did not order a credit report, and even I had, it was supposed to be FREE. Please advise them that I will NOT pay this charge and to notify my credit card company. Thank you.
More Free Credit Report Complaints & Reviews
- Free Credit Report 360 - Fraud
- CIC Triple Advantage - How to cancel the charges!
- CIC Triple Advantage - Unauthorized billing!
- Free Credit Report - They took 29. 95 out of my account
- Free Credit Report.com, Info. Freecreditreport - overcharging, lying on phone, terrible customer servive
- FreecreditReport.com - freecreditreport.com
- FreecreditReport.com - screwed by freecreditreport.com AKA CIC TripleAdvantage
- Free Credit Report - Scam charges!
- CIC Triple Advantage - Sneaky membership
- CIC Triple Advantage - Charges for services not oredered