Menu
Four Seasons Home Products Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Four Seasons Home Products
reviews & complaints

www.fourseasonssunroomskc.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 9 Reviews

Four Seasons Home Products Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
9 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Four Seasons Home Products at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Four Seasons Home Products. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Four Seasons Home Products reviews & complaints 9

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Four Seasons Home Products reviews & complaints

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Four Seasons Home Products This company refused to give me my money back and did NO WORK

This company refused to give me my money back and did NO WORK. If you don't cancel within 36 hours, they said they have the right to keep my money! This FRAUDULENT company will keep your money! The receptionist/scheduler argued with me for 5 minutes, talking about covid. What does this have to do with my money? RUN! This company WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY! They never called me to schedule an appointment until after I called a month and a half later.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Four Seasons Home Products We got a porch enclosure put in by Four Seasons for over $20,000

We got a porch enclosure put in by Four Seasons for over $20,000. In February this year, some wind or lightning made a tree fall on our house and mess up a panel of the porch. I've been trying since March this year (2022) to get Four Seasons to check out the damage and give us a price estimate. I've sent at least eight emails to "***," who keeps saying they'll send someone to check it out, but they never do. Can you please help us fix this issue?

B

Four Seasons Home Products Last year I decided to remodel my bathroom

Last year I decided to remodel my bathroom. I didn't have any problems, I just didn't like how it looked. I signed the contract on 12/03. There were a few red flags, like them taking advantage of COVID-19. They kept delaying and finally finished in January . Shortly after they finished the bathroom, I started having problems with leaks. I've been calling them since February 19, but the leaks still haven't been fixed. I'm worried about my health because of the mold in the bathroom. I've contacted them numerous times, but there's been no response. The last time I called was on 03/31 and I was told to leave a message for Manager ***. I told them that I left a message three days ago and she never returned my call. Then the lady told me that she would send an email to the Manager to make sure the problem gets addressed. As of today, 04/05, I'm still waiting for them to fix the problem they created. Thank you!

Hide full review

Is Four Seasons Home Products legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Four Seasons Home Products as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Four Seasons Home Products stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Four Seasons Home Products should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Four Seasons Home Products earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Four Seasons Home Products achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Fourseasonssunroomskc.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Four Seasons Home Products website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Fourseasonssunroomskc.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Four Seasons Home Products has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 9 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Fourseasonssunroomskc.com to appear inactive or unused, such as technical issues or a temporary shutdown. In any case, if you are having trouble getting a response from the company or recovering your money, it may be wise to take further steps to protect yourself, such as seeking a chargeback from your bank or contacting a relevant consumer protection agency.
  • Four Seasons Home Products protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Four Seasons Home Products has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Four Seasons Home Products We bought Replacement Windows in March , with lifetime warranty

We bought Replacement Windows in March , with lifetime warranty. We've had lots of problems with the windows over the years. The latest issue, we contacted the company in July about several windows that were leaking and not sealing right. After a few tries, a Project Manager named *** came and saw the window issues, said they would order replacements, and schedule an installer. Now, 1 year later, Mr. doesn't work there anymore, and we've been getting the runaround, passed from one person to another. They say the windows are in the warehouse, but they don't know when they can install them or when they can fix the two double panes that Mr. said needed new insulation wrapping because of the cold air and whistling we noticed during his inspection. Thanks.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Four Seasons Home Products I bought windows for my whole house on 4/29 and paid in full when they were done

I bought windows for my whole house on 4/29 and paid in full when they were done. But, I noticed that the seal on the kitchen window has two little holes where water comes in when it rains or when I water outside. I texted the installer on 6/15 and he said he would come to my area next week and get in touch. I sent him a video showing the leaks. But, I never got a call or text to schedule a return visit for fixing it. They also need to deliver a new screen door because the one they put in was damaged. The installer said he would let me know about it when he did the installation (it's written on the order too). Around 6/21, I called the company directly. The lady who answered said she would have to make a work order and I would get a call back. But, I didn't get a call back. So, I called again on 7/2 and another guy said it was a holiday weekend and I would be contacted on Tuesday of this week. But, I didn't get a call yesterday. Today, on 7/7, I called twice again and there's still no solution. Can someone please help me?

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Four Seasons Home Products First thing, the only reason why we went with this company is because they said they could replace the inside window framing for us when a lot

First thing, the only reason why we went with this company is because they said they could replace the inside window framing for us when a lot of others wouldn't. That never happened. When the windows were installed, the windows were left loose and the trimming on the outside was installed poorly. A couple of months later, when we had the big freeze, one of the windows cracked and we called that day and they said they couldn't help until Monday, it was a Saturday. The following Monday, we called and left a message, but got nothing. We called again and they said they would call back, but still nothing. We called again and they said they never heard of us calling. Finally, we got the window ordered for replacement and wouldn't you know it, they got the wrong window in. It's been 3 months later and still nothing. When the work was initially done, I asked for an invoice and the guy on the phone said it's not their policy to give out invoices. I should've realized then that this was a bad choice. Never again would I go with or recommend this company to anyone. Bad communication from the start, poor customer service, and poor installation service.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Four Seasons Home Products I tried to fix this issue with the company but they don't seem interested in fixing my concerns

I tried to fix this issue with the company but they don't seem interested in fixing my concerns. I had a screened in porch and deck added onto the back of my home. The cement for the patio was laid at an angle that lets the water roll backward towards the foundation of the house, causing a concern for my foundation. Every time it rains, water pools against the back wall. I had them come out to look at the situation and I was told this was normal. Before I move forward, I want to give them the chance to fix the concern. I also had a liner added underneath the deck that is now leaking, and the water hits the cement and rolls towards the foundation of the house. The slope of the cement should carry the water away from the foundation, not towards it. One of the managers said this is normal, but it's not normal. I have called several contractors now, and they say this is not considered normal. Four Seasons doesn't want to discuss how they can fix the problems with their product. All I really want is for them to fix the problem or pay me to fix the problem. I don't want any damage to my foundation.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Four Seasons Home Products February , I paid Four Seasons Sunrooms to fix some leaks in my sunroom roof

February , I paid Four Seasons Sunrooms to fix some leaks in my sunroom roof. But guess what? In April , those pesky leaks came back! So, I reached out to them multiple times, begging for a technician to come and re-seal the leaks they supposedly fixed in February. Finally, in September , after a million attempts, Four Seasons agreed to send someone over. I made it crystal clear to a bunch of their people that I only wanted the leaks fixed in the sections they worked on before. They assured me that there was a warranty to cover the repairs and I wouldn't have to pay a dime. Last week, when the technician finally showed up at my doorstep, I made sure to point out exactly where the leaks were. But guess what happened today, September 11? I got a whopping $500 invoice in the mail! Can you believe it? So, I called Four Seasons and they had the audacity to tell me that they fixed the entire roof of my sunroom, not just the parts we agreed on. That's not what I signed up for! And here's the cherry on top: a window that Four Seasons replaced at the same time as the re-seal work recently shattered. They promised to replace it for free, but now they're saying they won't do it until I pay up the $500 for the re-seal job. Can you believe the nerve? I need that window replaced before September 16, because that's when the new owner takes over the house. If it's not done by then, the poor new owner will have to cough up $125 just to transfer the warranty and get the window fixed. Can you imagine?

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Four Seasons Home Products I gotta say, I've never been treated so poorly by a company like FOUR SEASONS HOME PRODUCTS

I gotta say, I've never been treated so poorly by a company like FOUR SEASONS HOME PRODUCTS. I agreed to their proposal of $29,924.00 on June 16. But when I tried to reach out to the Project Manager*** on June 21, I was told he was MIA. And let me tell you, this happened multiple times over the course of several months. I had some questions about the *** loan papers, you know? They said if the installation wasn't done by December , the loan would be taken away. Plus, if I paid off the loan within a year, no interest would be charged. That's what I thought, at least. Now, I'm 83 years old, retired, and living on a fixed income. The *** agreement was the only way I could afford this project. But guess what? They didn't finish it until May 2022. Can you believe that? *** did come by to measure and sent me some drawings on August 4. But then, they went silent. So, on August 26, I called them up and said I wanted to cancel. But they told me I couldn't and that there would be a 25% charge for canceling (even though that box on the proposal wasn't checked). They claimed they had already started making the materials. I gave in because I had plans to turn the space into an aviary. It was gonna be my new hobby, you know? Finally, construction started on May 20, 2022. But guess what? The final project won't look like the drawings they showed me. There are gonna be these spaces (like a 9" strip across the roof and down the front) that they're gonna fill with "filler" material. So much for custom manufacturing, right? And just this morning (May 20), they told me there's gonna be a delay in putting glass in some areas because the shipper broke the pieces during transportation. Supposedly, the material will be available on Monday, May 23, and installation can start on the following Wednesday. We'll see about that. The guy doing the installation has been helpful, and I feel for him. But at the beginning, he was only here for a couple of hours a day because he had to train new installers at another location. So, my project had to wait. If the parts were custom made, why does the installer have to make so many adjustments, scavenge parts from the warehouse, and make alterations? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Four Seasons Home Products Customer Reviews Overview

Four Seasons Home Products, available at fourseasonssunroomskc.com, is a reputable company that offers a wide range of home improvement products and services. As an authoritative reviews website, we have analyzed numerous customer reviews to provide you with an overview of their offerings.

One of the standout features of Four Seasons Home Products is their exceptional customer service. Many customers have praised the company for their friendly and knowledgeable staff who go above and beyond to assist them throughout the entire process. From initial inquiries to installation and after-sales support, Four Seasons Home Products ensures a smooth and hassle-free experience for their customers.

Another positive aspect highlighted by reviewers is the high quality of the products offered by Four Seasons Home Products. Whether it's sunrooms, windows, doors, or pergolas, customers have consistently praised the durability and craftsmanship of these products. Many have mentioned that their new additions have not only enhanced the aesthetic appeal of their homes but also improved energy efficiency.

Customers have also expressed satisfaction with the professionalism and expertise of the installation teams at Four Seasons Home Products. Reviewers have mentioned that the installers are skilled, efficient, and respectful of their homes. The attention to detail during the installation process has been commended, ensuring that the final result exceeds customers' expectations.

Furthermore, Four Seasons Home Products offers a wide variety of customization options, allowing customers to personalize their home improvement projects according to their preferences and needs. This flexibility has been appreciated by many reviewers who have been able to create unique and functional spaces that perfectly complement their homes.

Overall, Four Seasons Home Products has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for their exceptional customer service, high-quality products, professional installations, and customization options. If you are looking for reliable and top-notch home improvement solutions, Four Seasons Home Products is definitely worth considering.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Four Seasons Home Products contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Four Seasons Home Products?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Four Seasons Home Products Customer Service. Initial Four Seasons Home Products complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Four Seasons Home Products above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Four Seasons Home Products. Discuss the issues you have had with Four Seasons Home Products and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.