Affordable Spa Covers Logo

Affordable Spa Covers

Having problems with Affordable Spa Covers?

4401 112th Terrace Suite № A
Clearwater, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Affordable Spa Covers.

Complaints & Reviews

Affordable Spa CoversFalse advertising

I ordered a hot tub cover from Affordable Spa Covers on August 20th. The website claimed to fulfill the order in 6-8 weeks. I called around September 20th and was told that they had cut the vinyl for the cover, and to check back in another 4 weeks for more updated information. I called again today 10-20-20 and was told that they haven't started manufacturing the cover, the vinyl has not been cut and that I should check back in December. They are currently taking 16 weeks or more to process orders. If I wanted a refund, they would keep at least $150 of my payment that was processed the day after my order. I was also told that this operator that I was speaking with had called all of her competitors and was told that the timeframe for them was the same, approximately 16 weeks or more.

Affordable Spa CoversSpa cover

This company is a scam - making money off of charging expedited production or heavy cancellation fees.
    Their website says it takes 6-8 weeks to make a spa cover.

I ordered one. After less than a week, I asked when it would be ready. I was told Mid-January (15 weeks).
    My hot tub would freeze and be destroyed by then, so I politely asked fora refund. They said ok.
    They gave me back $250 out of $400. $150 was kept as a cancellation fee for a product that wouldn't even be manufactured in almost 4 months.

BBB and Facebook, Yelp and more, are FULL of the same horrible scenarios.

These people are frauds.

Affordable Spa CoversNo communication for months

Ordered hot tub cover 07/14/20, and was required to pay for it at that time. Order #95066. Not a word from them since then. Have called many times, and left my contact as instructed to do. I have tried to cancel the order after 8 weeks of waiting. I have read many reports on various complaint websites that they they want $150 dollars to cancel. We will see. Will not be accepting any of their attempts to ship. Many, many complaints as to quality, shipping, and not a word from them. So sad in this day of communication!

Affordable Spa Covershot tub/spa cover

Avoid - Poor Quality/Horrible Service

I have used spas for 30 years and ordered many covers over that time. In my opinion, this is the worst $389.00 cover I have ever had. In my opinion, It is poor quality and cheaply made. I would avoid this company at all cost. I will never do business with them again. I ordered a spa cover from them in August 2019 and didn't receive it until December 2019. After months of waiting, the cover was made completely wrong. I spoke to 3 staff about strap placement on separate occasions and they still put them in the wrong place. The cover arrived ripped also. It is a cheaply made, poor quality vinyl compared to all others I have owned. They would not refund my money after waiting 4 months for delivery of a substandard spa. Horrible customer service.

Affordable Spa Coversspa cover

Horrible experience. I ordered a spa cover on line. around 4/2019 it arrived 2 and 1/2 month later and it was damaged. Their policy says to inspect the product and if damaged do not accept. well, they said the carrier that the had for my address did not do that and they just left it at the front door.
          Trying to get answers from this company is impossible. they do not answer calls or emails. once they did, they said thru e-mail it was "it apperars that ONLY THE LINER is torn" as if that's no big deal. and they will file a claim. that's it. No apologies and no solutions. It's been over a month now and no response.
          I do not recommend this company at all. i wish i had read the reviews.

Dec 28, 2018

Affordable Spa Covers — spa cover creation, turn-around time, tracking, shipping & customer service

I do not recommend buying a spa cover from affordable spa covers, clearwater, florida. I am taking the time...

Affordable Spa Covers Incspa cover

I ordered a spa cover which arrived today, Feb 1, in a damaged box that was clearly repackaged after the shipper realized they tore the cover. The shipper, Estes, put it back in the box upside down so that the torn cover didn't align with the damaged box. I didn't sign for it and want my money back.

It is clear this company has a problem with shipping spa covers and should do a better job packaging them or selecting shipping vendors who don't damage the products.

Order No 54015

Jan 09, 2018

Affordable Spa Covers — spa cover delivery

1 review 1/9/2018 I ordered my cover on November 23, with an expected 3.5 week (24.5 days) delivery...

Affordable Spa Covers.com — avoid this company

I have had a terrible experience with affordable spa covers. I placed and paid for my order on sunday 12/19...

Afforable Spa Coversworst cover ever!

I purchased a spa cover online from this company last March and, not only was the cover made incorrectly, it was such poor quality that it did not hold up 6 months. I tried to contact the company repeatedly with no response. I filed a complaint with my credit card and they were able to illicit a response but since goods were delivered I was out of luck. They did provide me with a different number and stated that the company was under new management, so I called again. This time I spoke with a service rep who felt that I definitely deserved some kind of restitution, but then when she referred me to the new owner he was a blatant jerk who basically told me I didn't buy it from him and therefore he did not need to do any thing to help me out. I really wish I had not invested the time or money in this company. Their service and quality are so bad... the only thing I know to do is save someone else the trouble.