Forzieri ShoesI would never do business with Forzieri again!

I recently dealt with Forzieri (an on-line retailer) to buy a pair of Monk Strap shoes. I went out of my way to have my foot measured so that I would know my size.

Forzieri said the shoes came large and suggested I get a size smaller, they did not fit. The shoes were so large that I went down another 2 sizes and they were still too large. Why I am complaining is that I had to pay the return shipping. I finally gave up on trying to find the size that was right for me. When I went to get credit for my purchase they ignored my e-mails until I notified them I would be contacting my state Attorney General. At that point, which had been a couple weeks since returning, they informed me that they had not received the shoes and put the burden on me to track them. I did receive an e-mail from them saying they received the shoes. They also said they would credit my account for the original purchase minus the cost of shipping the second pair of shoes to me. In the end I ended up spending about $50 for shipping without the outcome I wanted. I WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH FORZIERI AGAIN.