Force Factordid not roder

I ordered a sample package then was placed on an monthly auto order (did not know this). I called the company and the man stated that it was in the terms & conditions section. Who reads that? A very dishonest company. I have to shipped the package back at my expense to debit my credit card. Also the company will not refund me for shipping either way. I will NEVER order anything from this company again. Also the invoice states the product can be purchase at GNC. I will go to the local store and try to file a complaint against this company.

• De
    Des_ May 09, 2013

Yeah, they got me too. The customer service agent wasn't rood, but he couldn't care less that I didn't order or even want the product. Contacted my credit card company and they said they should be able to get my money refunded. I offered to send back the unopened package at my cost.

It's definitely a scam. They hide the re-order information in the fine print hoping you won't notice it. I'm just mad at myself for not checking the internet first. If you put in the words "Force Factor scam" you get hundreds of results. They've evidently been pissing people off for years.

BTW, I had the same experience as the original poster. The pills made me physically ill. I don't know if it's safe to take these without a doctor's approval.

• Sw
    Swede1 Nov 30, 2012

Just had the same thing happen today. I ordered a sample bottle and got the autoshipped product shortly afterwards. Also got the $74 + charge to my credit card this week. Am VERY unhappy and have reported it to the company. Will see what happens.

• Lp
    LPEZ Sep 27, 2012

Customer Service rep was rude. I find it convenient that they do not offer an email address so that people can have written proof of cancellation. I will be sending back my auto ship as soon as it arrives as well as disputing the charge. I will also be looking for any other blog, complaint board, bob, etc... and going off on this company if another charge tries to sneak its way out of my bank account.
    Bad business! Dishonest! Sneaky!

• Sj
    Sjoko Sep 08, 2012

I have just gone through the same, Susan.
    There are scams and then there are scams "designed to be legal". Force factor falls in the latter category, with details hidden in the small print which nobody reads.
    I ordered a sample and received a small bottle of X180. Tried two tablet, which made me nauseous, so I discarded the bottle and assumed that was the end of it.
    This morning I discovered a charge of $74.98 on my card and phoned the number on the charge, as I did not recognize having made the purchase. It was Force Factor who's representative basically told me "bad luck, it was in the small print". I asked to speak to a supervisor, who told me I was going to receive the goods anyway and had to return them to Force Factor to receive a refund.
    I explained that sending goods out without a specific order notification was bad business practice and offering free samples with repeat orders hidden in the small print was akin to a scam. I also informed them I was letting this rest, only to be told that "I should be nice because they were going to give me my money back"
    Disgusting.

• Su
    Susan55 Aug 20, 2012

We are so sorry if there has been any confusion! For questions or concerns, please contact us at [protected] to speak with a supervisor and we will sort out any issues immediately.

Force Factor