Fly Dubai — worst treatment
I'd like to warn everybody before even thinking to fly with Fly Dubai. I flew with them on Thursday 14th of July, from Dubai to Alexandria, I have booked a bag to be loaded on the plane and I had with me my ladies bag, a handbag and a laptop bag which they previously allowed to be taken with you on board, anyhow they've changed their policy and have not informed the passengers. I passed the check-in and the clerk didn't even notify me, then they stopped at the customs and I started to suffer from the worst treatment anyone can give their clients they told me that I have to upload one of the bags which of course will charge me much more since I'm going to upload it at the airport 150 Dhs, i didn't have a problem with paying the money you already pay a lot for the ticket anyway. Anyhow I explained to them that I always fly with these bags along with me, they started telling me that I have three bags I'm only allowed with one can u imagine that they counted my ladies bag as a handbag?!!! And now body even cared to explain that the policy changed when I started to argue one of their employees told me " you're flying economy " as if that's a reason for thier bad treatment.
To make a long story short, of course I paid the money but I'll never use Fly Dubai again.
More Fly Dubai Complaints & Reviews
- FlyDubai - never book tickets in flydubai 
- FlyDubai - cancellation and no refund 
- Flydubai Airlines - extra charge for luggage
- FlyDubai - baggage lost 
- Fly Dubai - baggage lost 
- FlyDubai - booked paid extra 10 kg didn't show in system at airport
- FlyDubai - disappointing service 
- FlyDubai - bad attitude of your employee and managers 
- FlyDubai - unfair treatment by your employees 
- FlyDubai - canx flight