Menu

D
Author of the complaint
4:54 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

When i first signed up with fluent I was told by the sales person that I would be entitled to 1 free move every 2 years. This was important as we were planning on moving over the next few years. Once it came time to move we were charged for the technician to move the system and when i questioned it i was told I shouldn’t have taken the guys word for it but got it in writing. I’m not sure why any would do this and not take a company representative at their word. For a year since we relocated we had constant issues with sensors not working and neither one of our two cameras work. Basically anyone could break in through any door or window and the alarm would not go off. We’ve had incidents happen where someone/something has been on our property but unable to capture it on our broken security cameras. I’ve had calls from the police and police showing up because a silent alarm has been triggered when it hasn’t, but on the few occasions the alarm has gone off in the middle of the night due to the sensors not working correctly no one has contacted me. To have someone come out and fix the equipment they want to charge me. Each time i have spoken to customer services i have felt like i have been spoken down too, i have been told multiple lies, argued with, shouted at, called a lier and hung up on. I am at a point now where this system and dealing with fluent employees is causing my anxiety and stress. And i do not even have the peace of mind that me and my children are safe in our home because the system that we pay for does not work. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

More Fluent Home complaints & reviews