Florydaycoats

I ordered three coats.. They r very pour. I wear a size 8. Usa size. I used flory day size chart... I ordered the correct size and I couldn't even get my arms in the coats..

They were like a child's size..
One coat came without the belt..
The order came after christmas.
Much later then they promised.

Terrible brands. Really cheap items..
Wouldn't wear them if they did fit...
Will return the items.. Within 14 days..
If not refunded I will contact the attorney general of idaho... And this will be resolved..

Maybe floryday should look up and see what my husband does for his business...
I don't think they will want to mess with him when it comes to returning these items.
[protected]@idaho-politics.com

RESOLVED

• FloryDay's response · Jan 07, 2017

Dear Juli sullivan,

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [email protected] with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,