The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Flordia Department Of Revenue — child support
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am a single mother that is Disabled. I moved to Fla from Ga September 2011. within a week I turned over my son's child support to Florida. I got a letter from Ga. that they closed the case there 12/23/2011. It is now 10 month's later and I still have not received any child support for my son. I have been to the Florida Department of Revenue's office 4 times and have produced all documents they have requested. Every time I call to check status CSR's tell me the same thing that they are waiting for paperwork from the other office where my son's father resides. When I call the other state they advised me that they have sent all documents requested.
The girls I have talked to at FDRS are always rude and cut you off in the middle of talking. I feel I'm treated like a criminal. I dot understand why it would take 10 months to set up my son's child support and why during such hard times their employees talk to you like your nobody or a bad person and your life means nothing. No matter who I call or write to i cant seem to get any help.
Im at a loss and don't know what else to do.
More Flordia Department Of Revenue Complaints & Reviews
- State of Florida Child Support Enforcement - child support
- Florida Department of Children and Families - denials due to departments neglect
- Fl Department Of Revenue - child support
- Florida Department Of Revenue Child Support - wrongful accusations aggravation loss of money and time
- Florida Department of Children and Families - inability to contact representative
- Florida Department Of Revenue - received completely untruthful correspondence from dept of revenue
- Florida Department of Children and Families - medicaid and medicare part b
- Florida Department Of Revenue - unethical business practice
- Florida Department Of Revenue - ms hayes
- Florida Department Of Revenue - Child support