Flora2000Recipient don't receive the flower

T

Hi, I placed a bouquet of Flower last March 10, 2017 and it says delivery next day March 11th 2017, that flower is for my friend Funeral in Norway, a girl called me right after I placed my order and ask for my card/bank details for confirmation. I didn't follow up in Norway if they receive it or not since I knew that they are busy for the funeral. I chatted one lady ( March 15, 2017 wedsnesday) who attended they funeral, if the husband of my Friend received the Flower, but the husband said he didn't receive any flower. My friend she's already in her grave last Thursday March 16th.2017.

I send and email to Flora2000, 3 days now I didn't receive any response.