Flixjunky.comIt is a catastrophe!

I tried to view the end of a movie that my husband and I had been watching. The only way to get there was through "flix". I never did gain access to the movie but I was offered the option of "joining" flixjunky.com for only $49.99/ month! I said no and got out of the site as quickly as possible. I am now being charged at that rate and am trying to find a customer service number and a way out of paying this membership fee for a club that I never wanted to join.

• Ni
    nicoletta rampoldi Nov 19, 2018

31/08/2016 had a not authorized credit card charge

no subscription has been done or accorded

therefore I request the refund of € 45.84 and please do not withdraw any ammount anymore in the future

• Ke
    [email protected] Oct 15, 2018

Dear sirs I have check my bank statement back in 3rd June 2015 and I notice you taken 6 payments of 32.71 on the same day and the 27 april 33.35 taken two payments the same day again I only notice this banking on line I want this money back please Kenneth Thompson

• Ju
    Jude Davistown Apr 12, 2016

This is how I got rid of them. Minor inconvenience - no card for a couple days.

Please be advised that I resign from your service and DO NOT want to become a member.

I have cancelled my VISA card because I never should have given you my details.

Flixjunky.com — It is a catastrophe!

GOODBYE!!

• Ai
    aidita42 Apr 05, 2016

I filled a survey for google and for doing that I was going to have a one day free with flixjunky.com. Flixjunky for me to have it I had to give them my cards information but without any charge. They charged my card during the dates of March 29-April 4, 2016. I want my money back and an explanation. My email is ai[email protected]

• Ai
    aidita42 Apr 05, 2016

My card was charged for 49.99 without my premission. I filled out a survey for google and i was going to have one day free of flixjunky.com but to have it i had to give my cards information but without any charge. I want an explanation and the return of my money. [email protected]

• Ar
    archie* Jan 18, 2016

i have just subbed to it how do i cancel

• Ik
    Ike101 Jan 11, 2016

I have had the same problem as everyone else. Don't even think I looked up flixjunky, ever.
    They have charged me twice before and have one pending in my account. Called my bank and they are looking into it. The bank has given me the money back and I have to go a week w/o my card till they send a new one. Huge pain in the ###. Hope these a-holes get theres.
    Stay strong folks and dispute it with your card holder.

• He
    Herman Henriks Jan 04, 2016

I had been charged three times for a service what I don´t exactly remember in which internet contacting with FLIXJUNKY.com it was. Maybe I had use mine credit card as identity card for an only valid identifying process which is always displeasing. Now I know it for rest of mine life, because total 149, 85 USD is high price for a membership ? without using any internet product. For refund should I remember which e-mail and password I had use. My credit card is now closed and a new is coming.

• Re
    Reviewer26831 Nov 12, 2015

I cancelled a free trial with flix junky within the time limit asked and cancelled my membership I received a small confirming cancellation yet I am still being charged for the service please help I would like a refund

• Su
    sue clarke Oct 14, 2015

Oct. 9 signed up, haven't used them yet but they withdrew money anyway. Called [protected] no human available.

• Su
    suzanne MEYER Sep 20, 2015

Bonjour,
    Je viens de remarquer que mon compte a été débité 2 fois 1 fois de 46.50 le 7 août et une 2ème fois de 45.67 euros le 7 septembre alors que je ne regarde aucun film et surtout en anglais !!! car je ne comprends rien. Je ne vois pas comment j'ai pu m'inscrire sur votre site car votre site n'a pas bonne reputation sur internet et je n'ai pas du comprendre ce qu'on me demander. Je vous écris a l'aide d'un traducteur c'est donc que je maitrise pas l'anglais (j'ai 67 ans et je suis atteinte d'un cancer). Alors soyez gentil procéder à la résiliation de mon inscription des reception du mail ainsi qu'au remboursement de la somme globale indûment perçue par vos services soit 92.17 euros. Si d'ici 3 jours je n'ai pas de réponse a mon mail, je me verrais dans l'obligation d'aller plus haut dans mes démarches. Dès aujourd'hui j'envoie une lettre pour opposition a ma carte mastercard.
    Je compte sur vous pour ce qui précède et vous en remercie par avance.
    Cordialement
    S. MEYER
    mon adresse mail [email protected]

angryatflixjunky May 17, 2015

Dear Bexarsgirl,

No no no! There is so much wrong with your comment - I just don't know where to begin.

I've read all your comments. They pretty much defend dodgy business practices and misleading trials that start charging people without their knowledge. It would appear that you are representing the same dodgy company that is producing multiple sites in many different industries. Sites that capitalise on peoples lack of knowledge, poor judgement. Do people even read the fine print these days? Simple answer - no not really! Is that their fault? Yip, but it's called being human and showing empathy and understanding of the human condition and how people work.

You work for the devil. Rot in hell you evil cow!!!

• Be
    bexarsgirl May 15, 2015

Ethical Businessman, there probably aren't receipts, as they expect you would look at your account history with them for specifics on your payments. From their Terms and Conditions: "To view the specific details of your membership, including price and end date of your trial period, visit www.flixjunky.com and click the on the "Your Account" page."

Did you cancel your membership with them? If you did, then again this is from their T&C: "If you have received an e-mail confirmation confirming the cancellation of your membership yet are still being charged, please contact us so that we can closely investigate the matter. You will be fully refunded for any additional charges that you incurred after the date of cancellation in question. Under normal circumstances, a membership cancellation automatically prevents any further billing."

If not, what exactly are you "So ANGRY" about?

Ethical Businessman May 14, 2015

Who sends out a receipt for some payments but not for others? FlixJunky does! Epitome of BAD BUSINESS! I hate them so sooo much! So ANGRY!

Ethical Businessman May 14, 2015

Please do no Sign up. They have no concept of ethical business. Take extreme caution. I'm trying hard to not get angry but I hate this company more than I hate Monsanto at the moment!

Ethical Businessman May 14, 2015

FlixJunky sent a receipt to my email upon sign up of trial. Then, conveniently, did not send me any receipts after that. I sent them a request for the missing receipts but they have said they do not need to send them as stipulated in their Terms and Conditions. I'm starting to think the receipts don't even exist. It shouldn't be this hard to get a receipt of payment. I can get a receipt for a bottle of $3 milk from the shop but can't even get them for $49.99 subscription payments. This site is a joke!

• Ra
    rakesh chand singh Apr 26, 2015

I have also not subscribed for this channel but I was charged $49.95 and now customer support is also not responding

• Lo
    LOverend Jan 21, 2015

I have also just been stung, having just noticed a payment to these fraudsters recently. Turns out they've taken four payments. When I phoned the company (from New Zealand so incurring an international phone call as well), the guy couldn't identify me by either the last four digets of my card or my full name. He then asked me for my full debit card details and I told him to get stuffed. My bank is currently sorting this out. I had never heard of the company before and had definately never signed up with them as this sort of thing is not my interest anyway. Be very careful and check your statements regularly!

• Ba
    barba46 Nov 17, 2014

paramın iadesini istiyorum lütfen yanlışlıkla üye falan olduysada iptal edin ben emekli biriyim şimdiden teşekkürler.

• Ba
    barba46 Nov 17, 2014

hiçbir film seyretmeden 113.00 tl paramı halk bankasından kestiniz acele olarak paramın iadesini yapın lütfen.barbaros tanaçan

james salamon Oct 22, 2014

Signed a free 5 day trial, no credit card entered, but they still took money from me ? How the hell does that happen. This companu steal films and then steal money from 'customers' to watch them ? ! How is this site allowed to continue ?

• Bu
    Bulkcarrier Oct 15, 2014

it happenned tome the same, I talk to my bankers but nothing could be done, just to block my card and expect that never may fall again in that trap

• Th
    Theresa Dosh Oct 10, 2014

I was charged 49.95 on my credit card for services. I never knowingly signed up for flixjunky and I certainly never gave them my credit card information. I called them to cancel the transaction and was told that was not possible since I did not cancel within the trial period. I have never been this angry.

• Wt
    wth! Sep 05, 2014

A week ago I signed up for flixjunky because they claimed there was a free trial offered. Figured if I didn't want to "join" after the free trial, I could cancel and not be charged. Yeah, right! When I looked at what their movie line-up was, there were no movies there that I had ever even heard of - ever! So I quickly went to the cancellation page to cancel my membership, then called their number to make sure I was cancelled and as a second mode of cancelling. I was assured no money would be taken out of my bank account and that I would receive an email notifying me of my cancelled membership. Yeah, right! I also notified my bank immediately and had my card cancelled as an extra measure of protection. One week later, I check my bank account and notice that money had been withdrawn from my account for this fake company. I have since notified my bank of this and they are investigating them for fraud. Hopefully, no further money will be withdrawn from my account as I noticed after joining this site that the monthly charges were $45 for membership!!

• Z0
    z0e May 21, 2014

I signed up for the flixjunky 5day free trial but the didn't have what I wanted to watch so I haven't used the site at all but I've just noticed they taken £30.80 from my account and apparently because I signed up through the free trial promotion I'm not eligible for a refund?? I've cancelled my subscription and received a conformation email, does anyone know if I will be able to get my money back?

• Ry
    ryanbmurdoch May 12, 2014

I just created a account on flixjuny and then canceled my account straight away will they still try to take money from my bank card

• Al
    Alastair2014 Feb 01, 2014

I have just discovered Flixjunky have been debiting USD49.95 from my account without my authority? My credit card provider is currently investigating, but they are clearly con-artists who deserve to rot in hell !!!

• St
    stefaniaLoz Dec 18, 2013

I had the same bad experience, and Flixjunky is ripping off of 49.9$ each month for the lasts 4 months, by automatic payment that I never permitted… without any receive or mail!! I just found out! I don't know how these guys can still be around? I found a way, just about to change my credit card !!!

• He
    Heli Rajamäki Nov 08, 2013

I did get 3 months refund my money back.. ### company, never use this or anyone else free trial systems...thats just scam!!! And yes, I did have to use strong words to even have this much refund back.. just dont use it!!!

• Dr
    Dreamgirl Jun 22, 2013

how do i claim for my refund and unsubscribe this policy.

• The Lidman Foundation Dec 10, 2012

And then let Brenda know how it went.