FlixBus / FlixMobility — baggage charge
The trip i speak in reference to has a booking number of: [protected]
My complaint, which i have tried contacting you about 3 times already, is with regards to the extra charge of 9 euro that I paid for my luggage. I would like a refund for that amount.
The driver asked me to pay this extra charge and when I asked why he showed me a CABBIN LUGGAGE and said this is the luggage i am allowed. I disagreed with him and told him ive been on 2 other trips before this with flix bus WITH THE SAME LUGGAGE and none of them said anything.
Booking references: [protected] & [protected]
My luggage is within WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS limit and i say this with confidence for both because when I reached rotterdam i immediately weighed and measured my luggage.
I was not the only person who had to pay. The driver even fought with 2 ladies at the Brussels stop.
I have contacted you via forms twoce before and received prewritten emails.
PLEASE READ THIS EMAIL and respond accordingly.
More FlixBus / FlixMobility Complaints & Reviews
- Flixbuster.com - they lie to you about not taking money from your account and lure you into signing for free for five days 
- FlixBuster - taking money w/o permission 
- FlixBus / FlixMobility - interflix offers me invalid voucher codes, don't solve my claims
- FlixBus - bus never came, and they refuse to refund the ticket
- FlixBus / FlixMobility - interflix / voucher codes not received
- FlixBus / FlixMobility - lack of announcement in the station - bus left from another gate
- FlixBus / FlixMobility - trip from dresden to prague
- FlixBus / FlixMobility - Delay without any info on station, and rudeness of stuff in bus
- FlixBus / FlixMobility - connecting transfer from prague to wroclaw (final destination warsaw)
- FlixBus / FlixMobility - company change from flixbus to ceglie