Fiverr International company logo
Fiverr International
reviews & complaints
Fiverr International
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

59 complaints
6 resolved 53 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Fiverr International Go to website

Fiverr International reviews & complaints 81 - 59

Fiverr International complaints 59

R
Nov 16, 2015

Fiverr International - bad customer service

I recently had logos made at fiverr. After the seller sent me the logos, he went missing in action. It's as if he took down his profile and went dark. So I contacted customer service to let them know...

Fiverr International - bad service

I registered with fiverr, I wanted to hire several fiverr freelancers to do some work for me. Once I logged in, I could not figure out how to navigate the site, it was a nightmare. Finally, I gave up and sent their customer service a request to delete my account. I never got a confirmation and, worse, I continued to get unwanted email messages urging me to use fiverr services. There is no way for me to delete my account!

The fiverr web site is difficult/impossible to navigate. And Fiverr management is unresponsive and unprofessional.

This is one of the worst services I have ever joined (and tried to unjoin).

P
Mar 18, 2015

Fiverr International - double-billing

I was delighted to receive a reply from Nancy after I complained that I was double-billed on PayPal for a single purchase.

Now, three days later, Nancy left the building and there is this huge and awkward silence. I provided the info they wanted, and copied the full transaction details on both transactions from PayPal and sent it to them, and they are just in no rush whatsoever to get it sorted.

It should be said: most companies that don't provide a "contact us" function that you can follow and escalate complaints (such as the arrogant Facebook etc) takes this attitude with handling complaints. They come down on you like a ton of bricks when you break the rules and then go deaf, dumb and blind when they are in the wrong.

Wonderful experience - I actually do not even expect this complaint to ruffle their feathers in the slightest.

I am Fiverr seller
I got message from Fiverr that I violated rules
And my gig got removed and my account got suspended
I have 300$ in my account they had not refunded my balance
I just mailed them (support) till now no reply

Fiverr International - awful service

Fiverr is an awful website. They have a poor support system in place for both buyers and sellers. Buyers can be left for weeks without getting their service with no consequences on the seller. And the Sellers have their money held hostage even after they've done the service. They never respond to these complaints on either side. There are no refunds whatsoever. The privacy policy is obviously just for display. They don't follow it at all. And they have this habit of suspending an account without any warning. This website is not worth the headache.

I agree. This is a very poor service offered by this website.

John Simpson
39 Adsgrove Road
Domcaster

Fiverr International - horrible customer service

This company is terrible I really have no idea why anyone uses them. They take 20% of your earnings, make you wait 2 weeks before you can withdraw it, they take FOREVER to repond to your support tickets and when they do - their answers are cryptic and vague at best.

They suspend your account at the drop of a hat and rarely if EVER explain to you why. It just stops working. I have spent my own money on services from Sellers and my account was suspended, I never got a credit or a refund and I never got a response to my support ticket as to why it was suspended.

Finally, they credited my account $15 back but I STILL AM NOT ALLOWED TO BUY ANY SERVICES. So basically they're holding my money hostage because I can't spend it ON THEIR SITE and I can't put it back in my PayPal account. AND THEY WON'T TELL ME WHY. I've submitted 3 support tickets to no avail. No one has thus responded and it's been over 3 weeks. Do yourself a favor, whether you're a buyer or a seller - steer clear of this website. It sounded too good to be true, because clearly it is.

A
Dec 19, 2012

Fiverr International - it is worst... than I ever seen in my life

It is worst... than i ever seen in my life...there is no any seller protection at all.they are charging hell lot of money for every order from the seller..why not from buyer ? even they are taking money from seller there is no seller protection...seller can be scamed easily ...fiverr not loosing any thing, only seller loosing huge effort and money...i have already filed cyber crime police complaint against this israel based company...i want all the victims support to close this company...this site is hosting on go daddy servers...i can file case on them...i am trying for court orders to take an israel police action on them.i will slap those guys for sure...i lost huge amount on fiverr... customer support not responding at all.

Nov 12, 2012

Fiverr International - fiverr will not refund payments made for canceled orders back to paypal

Fiverr Buyers Beware! If you cancel (for any reason) you won't have your money back! Your 5 bucks will sit in your "balance" (read: their bank account, not yours) until you spend it on another...

L
Oct 29, 2012

Fiverr International - my advice is avoid using fiverr

I ordered a service that the seller canceled days later with a lame excuse. Didn't receive my money back so I contacted both seller and fiverr asking about this. No reply from either one. Two days later sent fiverr cust. svc. another email asking about status of refund and still no reply so I filed a dispute with paypal. Fiverr apparently got THAT notification because when I went to login a few hours later to see if any messages, my acct with fiverr had been restricted, I'm guessing as a result of the dispute I filed. So apparently fiverr has the time to restrict my acct but can't reply to my email? My advice is avoid using fiverr because is nothing but a headache and their cust. svc. is non-existent.

S
Sep 18, 2012

Fiverr International - the quality of most of the gigs are pretty low

Sellers beware. This service has really poor support for Sellers. First of all, they an unprecedented 20% of your sales, (including shipping costs if you sell tangible goods. So you have to charge more in shipping to recoup your costs) The customer support is non-existent. Most of the time they'll tell you it's not their problem. I actually had one customer support guy respond to the question in my help ticket with a "we'll see."

They'll screw you at of your money any way they can. Instead of letting you collect money directly through Paypal, like Etsy or Ebay, it goes through their system, and they hold on to your revenue for 3 weeks while it "clears." In this day and age of high technology, there's no real justification for this. What are they processing the transactions by hand? What this really allows them to do is keep your money for any reason they come up with.

The quality of most of the gigs are pretty low, and Fiverr seems to poor quality, blackhat SEO and backlink gigs in order to rake in more $. This is going to hurt them in the long run though.

A
Aug 28, 2012

Fiverr International - fiverr is going down fast, soon and badly

Terrible customer support. I made friends with 7 sellers, 3 were top rated and others including me level 2. Our money was wrongly deducted, ratings spoilt and support didn't care to reply. They treat sellers like pets and disrespect them. They side with only few sellers doing monkey dance or with buyers, since money is all they care. All legit sellers leave Fiverr soon, and its left with stupid and scam sellers. Stay away if you are a seller and more if you are a buyer who doesn't want to throw 5$ in the drain every once in a while. Fiverr is going down fast, soon and badly.

R
Feb 19, 2014

fiverr.com owner will someday like Saddam, the owner she cheated people hardworking money and enjoy. One of the worse customer service online all over the world.

K
Jul 12, 2012

Fiverr International - they have a lot of bugs in their software

The design of the website is not customer/buyer friendly. They have a lot of bugs in their software. I wonder if your cc number is safe with them. In my case. I bought a service .. paid to paypal (this is their only option). Their system failed during the transaction. The seller never received the funds. Long story short.. I had to call/email paypal/fiverr. Lost more than 3 hours... It is a crappy service.

C

Fiverr International - account blocked for no reason

This account is no longer active or was blocked. For more information contact us at: http://fiverr.com/feedback They blocked my account without giving any reason. When contected their extremly rude...

S
Jan 18, 2012

Fiverr International - they currently owe me over $400 and have banned my account without any reason

I was a top seller on fiverr for many months and have had great success. I do agree with other reviews on here that this site is run by a bunch of immature con artists that do not give a damn about...

Fiverr International - freelancer tried to get my account blocked

[protected]@gmail.com

http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Amber_Keuning - this is her
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Larry_J._Hill - this is her

Her name is Bette (actually we don't know what her name is since she goes by soooo many. What a way to hide, here's a another name I found - elizabeth bowman). She's an American living in Thailand.

Now had Bette just walked away & left well enough alone, I wouldn't be writing this, but Bette tried to get my Fiverr account blocked all because she didn't like the questions I asked.

I was about to hire Bette to write an article for me & in fact I had a lot of work for her if she did well, but of course like any good buyer/entrepreneur, you want your questions answered first.

I had heard that the ezine article directory required 450 words, so I asked her about this.

Since she is an expert (or so I thought) when it comes to article directories (see above), I first asked her if she could submit my article. She said she didn't offer that service. (But LOOK, she does offer this service. Why the lies? Maybe it wasn't part of the gig I was going to order, but it was definitely something she has offered in the past & she could have easily set it up on Fiverr so it was one of her gigs- http://twentyy.com/tag/betteseo/)

Fine, I wasn't going to hire someone else on Fiverr to submit one article, so I also confirmed with her that I shouldn't be putting the same article on multiple article directories. She started talking about spinning articles which I hate because they are useless once they are spun & they make the company/person look bad.

At that point that's when I asked her if she thought I should put it on my blog instead. If she had been smart, she would have tried to sell me on writing 2 articles, one for the blog, one for the article. Then since she mentioned spinning, she could have offered to spin the articles & allayed my fears about spinning. Just in that short conversation, she could have made 2-5 gigs all in the time it took her to answer my simple questions.

But alas, that's NOT what happened & I started to feel like she wasn't being helpful & was shrugging me off, so I told her I was shocked she couldn't answer a simple question just because it WASN'T part of her gig. THAT'S when she tried to get me blocked on Fiverr.

Finally when I got my account released, she had written:

"Michelle,

You can add articles to your blog and/or you can submit articles to article directories. It depends on a variety of factors including what it is you are trying to accomplish.

As I have spent a great deal of time learning the ins and outs of SEO, I'm afraid that I am not willing to provide SEO advice for free.

Best of luck to you.

bette"

So Bette, had you NOT jumped to conclusions & felt I was trying to get you to work for free, you would have had money in your pocket & no negative review. And even if things didn't go well I STILL wouldn't have written this, because I don't run to post a negative review just because a person isn't helpful. But because you tried to get my account blocked me on Fiverr, I have to tell others about this.

I feel that this Bette will retaliate if she doesn't like something you say to her. It was clear I had already finished the conversation with her & I probably wasn't going to hire her because of her attitude. She didn't have to try & get my account blocked.

Michelle

Jan 13, 2012

I have same problem. My account blocked yesterday January 14, 2012 WITHOUT GIVING ME THE REASON WHY I GOT BLOCKED. ALSO I STILL HAVE $168 HAVEN'T WITHDRAW. Is there any chance that i can get them?

Really bad experience. I am not doing harm to my employer but they banned me..

Fiverr International - vicious seller

His location is both Australia & the UK & I'm pretty sure his name is Philip Ryan & his site is http://www.rebja.com/home.php
@chorus104

I wrote this guy on Fiverr as he has a gig advertising:

"I will promote your message & link to more than 150, 000 genuine followers on Twitter You just need to provide me with the message to tweet and make it as appealing as possible . Promote your site or Affiliate links, CPA etc If your message is interesting you WILL get clicks. I can also schedule to your timezone and to whatever time you need for max impact. ****SPECIAL OFFER... BUY 3 GIGS get ALL sent to 260k FOLLOWERS!****"

I asked him if my 2 sites were okay with him & he said they were fine. I have a somewhat large pool of clients in the escort industry.

Upon taking a closer look at the complaints on his gig, I noticed that:

a) he is often late in doing the work or it never gets done, or
b) people don't see traffic coming from his tweets. Now you would think will ALL those tweets the companies would get at least 1% traffic which is still a lot.

And, you would also think that only people who gave him a thumbs down would say this, but in fact a lot of people who gave him a thumbs up also stated they didn't get traffic & wanted proof that he even posted the tweets.

So I simply stated that upon further notice I see that people said they weren't getting traffic.

I don't like it either when people only focus on the negative & he had a lot of thumbs ups, BUT, like I said, just because they gave him a thumbs up, didn't mean the comments were rave reviews.

In this case people weren't getting what they paid for (I don't care if it's only $5) & I needed that addressed.

This guy then lost his temper & called me a pimp. "I've had hundreds of feedback and something like 93% have reported positive results, so if you prefer to see the neg then you can keep your erotic content advising people to be prostitutes akin to being a pimp. Thinking about it I really would not like people to read such horrible things."

This is AFTER I had sent him 2 of my URLs which at the time he said it was okay.

As you will see below, if anyone asks this guy any question or makes any comment he doesn't like, he loses it.

When I went to go investigate him online, I also found something that made me breath a sigh of relief that I never hired him.

Read what he did to this company - http://www.renownedmedia.com/blog/fiverr-drama-user-chorus104-twitter-account-wednesdayadams1/

Other profiles of his:

https://www.freelancer.com.au/users/feedback_1545514.html - he hasn't worked for anyone, just hired people to get names & contact info from sites.
http://businessengine.com.au/contact.php - this may also be his site

N

I got blocked too you will never see that $168 dollars they want your social security number and a picture ID to with draw your money after 90 plus days. I have been using www.tenbuxs.com and they pay on time everytime.

Jan 13, 2012

Really bad experience. I am not doing harm to my employer but they banned me..

Dec 08, 2011

Fiverr International - fiverr.com blocked my account

This account is no longer active or was blocked.
For more information contact us at: http://fiverr.com/feedback

This is the most stupid thing in your life that you would have never expected. They blocked my account without giving any reason. When contected their extremly rude customer service gives you the following reply:

We are unable to reinstate your account at this time.

Users who violate our Terms of Service and get their account permanently blocked can receive their revenues (if any) after a safety clearing period.

Please contact us again in 45 to 90 days. We will allow you to withdraw revenues you may have left in your account at that time, after an account verification process.

You can read more about our Terms of Service here:

I should say, Never Ever think of using Fiverr EVER! They will block you, will not give you the money, money you own, you have earned after working so hard. Shame on Fiverr

I absolutly agree! They blocked me and i had orders in process!

Thank God I found this fiverr REPLACEMENT! http://www.gigplease.com/

------> http://www.gigplease.com/

C
Jan 19, 2012

Same here Fiverr.com is beginning to get a very BAD Smelll :(

Jan 13, 2012

I have same problem. Fiverr just blocked my account :=( Is there any chance that i can withdraw my $168?

Oct 27, 2011

Fiverr International - ripped off

I paid for a service to be performed on fiverr. I never got the service and fiverr took the money and just kept it. The order was cancelled and they give me this because I want my money back.
This account is no longer active or was blocked.
For more information contact us at: http://fiverr.com/feedback

Nice rip off.

Fiverr International - stealing my money

Fiverr.com owes me money and will not pay. From what I 've read on other blogs, this is not an uncommon occurrence. If you notice, sellers are leaving Fiverr.

F
Sep 19, 2010

Fiverr International - fiverr.com ori - scammer!

I'd like to press a complaint against ORI, the Customer Service personnel of Fiverr.com. Very unprofessional, lame (like him), and tries to play god to all Fiverr.com customers and probably ruining...

1 2 3