Fitness First Siam Paragonservice

G Aug 02, 2018

I would like to complaint fitness first platinum siam paragon branch base on Bangkok, Thailand.
I have been being a membership for almost 2 years. I did cancellation on March because i was really mad that my shoes were stolen and fitness did not that much helpful.. However, a staff told me if i did cancel cancellation and continue membership for 3 months i would access fitness first for Free one month so i followed their suggestion WITH condition inform the staff i would continue membership only 3 months it means April was free month access and May till July were charged as usual this was acceptable. But yesterday they charged money from my credit card!!! I always understand they would discontinue my membership automatically! NO It is not the staff didnt inform me anything or write on the contract i have to inform them again before one month!!! What that means !? The staff was the one who told me they would discontinue my membership as i have been informed her since March !

And yes the staffs didnt really helpful they told me they would call me back but not .. i think manager should train staff be more responsible and active not just promise customer will call them back and totally forgot that.