Fitness First — privacy violation
The incident happened on Jul 2nd 2019 at 5:30 PM in the Club 39 Sukhumvit, Soi 39 in Bangkok.
One of the visitors was taking pictures and recording videos of others during the class without the permission.
When I asked him to delete it, he aggressively attacked me.
I have complained to administration, but they could not support me, neither force the guest to delete all pictures and videos.
This is totally unacceptable for the club chain of such a high class to allow anyone take photos and videos during the exercises without prior permission.
The administration should have taken strong measures and in case of violation, withdraw the membership.
More Fitness First Complaints & Reviews
- Fitness First Bahrain Membership - bad service 
- Fitness First HK - bad experience in sheraton gym club, fitness first plus hk 
- Fitness First - charging credit card without aknowledge 
- Fitness First Fusionopolis - membership 
- Fitness First - service 
- Fitness First (Market Street) - disgusting behaviour
- Fitness First - service
- Fitness First - membership
- Fitness first MOA Branch - manager, male (u. k)
- Fitness First Amman / Jordan - most of the services