Fitness First Indonesiarude staff

T Jun 08, 2019

my name is tamba tua sidabutar, my member id [protected].
i'm a member of fitness first jakarta indonesia branch oakwood mega kuningan.
i've been member of fitness first for almost 10 years, but over the past 1 year i've been disappointed by one of the front desk officers fitness first oakwood jakarta indonesia.His name is Nanda, he is a new staff officer fitness first, he always served me with a arrogant face and also not polite.When i came to the gym, i gave my member card for scanned, he took my card impolitely and gave it to me impolitely as well.And it's always happens when i'm there.i've been told him "if you make me uncomfortable i will report to your boss and also send email about your attitude" and he asnwered me severaly and arrogant "go ahead"
then i came up to his manager and then the manager apologized to me and she said that nanda (name of front desk officer)certainly bad attitude.He did the same thing with my friend as well!!
My question is, why is he employed in fitness first when he has very bad attitude and has a lot of problem with customer.Dear fitness first, please follow up this problem ASAP, because i will put this case to media (newspaper, media online and social media) if it is not handle immediately.
all i know fitness first is very good fitness center and always hiring professional employee, But this case make me very disappointed