Fitness 19 / pleasanton rosewood dr location
My son who just beat Stage 4 cancer, lost his card and went in to get a new one. He's clearly under my name which he gave the girl helping. She told him he didn't have a membership and had to pay $249 for a lifetime membership. I had to go in and talk to the manager who argued that "some people get 2 memberships" She did not apologize. They refunded my son after arguing he already had a membership. But then I came in to get add on my daughter for a membership, and the same manager refused to price match the same rate that I'm locked in for and wanted to charge me the same rate that I pay for 3 people just to add her on, doubling my membership rate so I didn't add her on. Poor customer service skills !
More Fitness 19 Complaints & Reviews
- Fitness 19 - buyer beware: refuse to refund 
- Fitness 19 - employment 
- Fitness 19 - lying to customers 
- Fitness 19 - personal trainer scam 
- Fitness 19 - deceptive business practices 
- Fitness 19 Chino CA - unauthorized charges, bad customer service 
- Fitness 19 - membership scam
- Fitness 19 - will not refund even when services have not be received 
- Fitness 19 - incorrect cancelation 
- Fitness 19 - dishonest!