Fitness 19id number ca25405746

L

I received a bill in the mail but I cancelled this account a long time ago. I called the Concord place and the girl I spoke to said they had had a lot of these calls. She looked up my account and my husband's old account. They both had an amount due. She said the manager would call me the next day. It has been over a week with no phone call so I called the Concord place again. The guy that answered didn't seem to know anything about anything. I asked him to have the manager call me, but I really don't expect him to.
Can you please resolve these 2 bills for us?
Thank you.