Fitness 19 - Elkridge, MDpoor facility, poor staff

F

My family and I have been members for about 3 years, since it opened. I understand "you get what you pay for", however, this place is overcrowded, smells bad all the time, has windows that always have condensation on the inside and the equipment is not kept in proper working condition. For example, I spoke with the Manager, Ryan, on several occasions about equipment with split open covers. I explained issues with the spread of bacteria, the cracks hurting your elbows when working out and the fact that we pay a yearly fee to pay for upkeep of equipment. The same pieces of equipment have had this issue for months. He always has an excuse, ie. "I have the stuff on order", "I need a hex wrench", etc. I told him he was good with excuses. In any case, the equipment is in disrepair, the gym is over capacity and there is lack of concern for how the gym operates. Should another gym open up close to my home that is reasonably priced, I'll ditch Fitness 19 for sure.