Having problems with Fitbit?

Fitbit reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 27, 2013. The latest review Charge 4 was posted on May 24, 2021. Fitbit has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 49 reviews. Fitbit has resolved 0 complaints.

Fitbit Customer Service Contacts

Thu6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fitbit Customer Service. Initial Fitbit complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fitbit above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fitbit. Discuss the issues you have had with Fitbit and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Fitbit Complaints & Reviews

Fitbit — ionic

Shocking - that is all I can say about Fitbit. After all the troubleshooting on my Ionic (not syncying), I...

Fitbit — flex 2

In december 2017 I purchased a flex 2 for myself to get motivated and get active. I put it on the charger and...

Fitbit — broken wrist band & cracked face

I received my Fitbit as a Christmas present, December 2016 from my (2) daughters. And I love, love, love it...

Emory

Fitbitthe worst customer service experience I have ever had

They will not provide you any sort of support if you need it. No responsibility for their own service at all.
My item broke within a warranty period and I really had no idea they would refuse to do something. I expected them to replace or to exchange it, or to finally refund. But what they offered was a credit on their website for my future purchasing. For real? Do you really think I will ever buy something from you after what you did and offered to me instead? No way will I ever return and I will surely tell everyone how unreliable you are, guys!

• Wo
      Wolfman1960 May 10, 2019

We need to stop buying this expensive garbage from China. Go back to the old way and just walk and exercise without this expensive tracking garbage from China

FitbitI am very disappointed I cannot view past days data because I failed to sync.

I had 7 days of no service and constant use of my Fitbit Charge this past week and now I am unable to go back and view my data on the Dashboard because I did not sync my data. I did a live chat with an expert and was unable to resolve this issue. I hope there is some solution to this issue as it is extremely disappointing that I can't view my stats.

Fitbit — charge hr

They have a known problem with bubbling and peeling near the display on the watch band (see photo). I wa...

Fitbitvery unreliable company!

Once I went to Australia and my Australian friends were very excited about some stuff called Fitbits. They told that it was very popular thing in Australia and explained in details why it was so popular. I decided to buy few of them for myself and for my husband. I ordered two Fitbits from www.fitbit.com and they promised to deliver my stuff on a certain date, but delivery was very slow and I left Australia without my order! Glad that my friend received them and sent them to USA, but it cost me extra money! Very unreliable company!

Fitbit.com — failed to sync with the app

A disposable product. In a 21 month period, I have had 2 Fitbit One devices that have failed to sync with the...

Fitbit.comdon't do any business with these scam artists!

I ordered a prescription over the phone given instructions to send money gram and no prescription ever arrived and I am unable to contact fitbit.com again! I’ve learned a valuable lesson and feel very naive. It’s clearly a scam. Please do not order from them because your order will never arrive and your money is their now. Don’t do any business with these scam artists!

• Updated by Fitbit versa lite · Feb 04, 2020

My Fitbit watch is showing
            Data not declared& try again.when I updating firmware its loading and falling.what shel I do.

• Fi
            Fitbit versa lite Feb 09, 2020

My fitbit showing data not cleared sync&try again.also unfortunately erased all data.when I updating firmware loading and falling and showing 101% downloading. Suddenly again watch showing staring symbol

• Wo
            Wolfman1960 May 18, 2019

This is my second Fitbit in 14 months. Both times it just stopped working. I tried to update it and charge it and it will not accept a charge. It will not even turn on or do anything.I will not buy another as they are complete garbage and planned breakage. Do yourself a favor and use the app on your phone.