First National Collection Bureaujennifer olson

J

Received a collection letter from the company informing me of a $2, 000 debt. The original account was opened by a person in Los Angeles, CA. I have had previous bills sent to me with the same information. A previous account was proven to be fraudulently sent up. The individual lives/lived at 1140 W 90th St. Apt. 1 Los Angeles, CA [protected]. My social security number was used in obtaining this account. I have never lived in Los Angeles and submitted bills proving my residence at the time of the setup of the cable/ internet .