First Franklin Loan Services — Overcharged again and again
I have a mortgage with First Franklin and I send extra money to apply to my principal every month, either $126 or $626. On the statement coupon provided it asks how to apply my payment. I complete the coupon and even put it on my check. Every month they fail to post the extra money toward my principal and they put it inot an account called "Unapplied Funds" so I continue to pay more interest on my principal. I also have had a recent payment reported as late when I have their signature as being received on September 1st from the USPO and the payment is due on the 8th. When I called they could not locate the payment and finally located and posted it to my account on September 15th, even after I was told by a manager that they would apply the payment on the first since I had the signature.
I am looking for others that are having issues with funds not being applied to the principal or that payments are not being credited to the account in a timely fashion. Please post a reply if you are having this issue as I am investigating potential further action on this situation.
More First Franklin Loan Services Complaints & Reviews
- First Franklin / Home Loan Services - Lies about Mortgage refinance
- First Franklin Financial - Predatory Lending, Fraud
- First Franklin Loan Services - Predatory Lending
- First Franklin Home Services - Class Action Lawsuit Settlement
- First Franklin Home Loan Services - Predatory lending false claims on helping with Loan Modification
- First Franklin Financial - Rude, unhelpful
- First Franklin Loan Services - Entered wrong bank account and I am in foreclosure
- first Franklin financial..www1ffc.com - rude and very distrespectful
- First Franklin Financial Corporation - Scam
- First Franklin - Advise for 1st Franklin victims