First Franklin FinancialPredatory Lending, Fraud

S

First Franklin in cohoots with a mortgage broker conspired to commit mortgage fraud no only against me but my disabled mother as well. They created fraudulent W2's and paycheck stubs, falsified purchase agreements, inflated appraisals to get us qualified for non-productive mortgage loans. First Franklin funds loans then hurry up to package them and sell them to unspecting investors. I tried to make First Franklin aware of the fraudlent activity once I found out and their response was tough luck, sell the house. But I'm not going down without a fight, you can bet your money on that!

christina tortis Mar 10, 2017

we were called out of the blue and said we qualified to lower our monthly mortgage payments. After about 20, 000 in discounts we received a call that stated their was 1000.00 to much coming into the home and we did not qualify for the discount in our mortgage therefore we were told we must pay back the 20, 000.Does anyone see anything wrong with this. I've decided to finally go after my money,

• Li
    liladel Jul 18, 2013

I obtained a loan from them in 2009. They inflated my appraisals, therefore my home was already underwater b4 I signed. I am currently going thru a shortsale and about to close soon. can I still sue?

• To
    TomLo Jun 22, 2010

Hello, I just got a call from them and have a job interview with them. judging from the complaints, I don't think I want to work for them. Any employees, current or former, out there are to reply?

• Lo
    loothig May 06, 2010

I just got a letter from Franklin First Financial. I thought I would go on line and research this company. I'm glad I did. Does this company think consumers are stupid? I am going to file a formal complaint against them with the attorney general of N.Y.

• Ti
    time to live in a box Jul 19, 2009

The mortgage I have now was generated by Franklin Financial and now I am in an out of control arm. When shown the first truth and lending sheet the figures added up to what was agreed. The when it came to signing the figures were 1000.0 dollars more than agreed. Now First Franklin is sending by mail a form 1008 payment reduction notification. When you call them they want to set you up with a lawyer to help you your mortgage company. They will take a payment of 2993.00 or they have an attorney that will take three payments to pay his fees. Not to sure why they would send a letter to this affect and be willing to do a refinance to get out of the horrible company it was sent to.