Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Credit Cards First Data they tell you no fee then I signed the contract and then there was a $159 a month lease for 4 years

First Data  -  they tell you no fee then I signed the contract and then there was a $159 a month lease for 4 years

B
Author of the complaint
10:48 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was called by a company promising big processing fee savings and then they tell me no equipment fees and then I agree to it and they sent me a contract to sign and it was my fault they told me to sign and send right back I did and then I get a big saying $159 a month fee and I hadn't even swathed companies yet. So I called them and tried to get out of it and they said there is no way out of it. I would tell anyone who gets a called from a new company trying to save you money on processing fees do not sign anything and especially these scam artist before reading it. I stayed with who I had and still it was cheaper I am still paying the $159 a month and don't know how to get out of it but I am not giving anyone associated with these people.

More First Data complaints & reviews