First Data Corporationcustomer service, technical support, security

K Mar 10, 2020

I wanna start of by saying that I do not recommend first data or fiserv to any small business or anyone as a matter of fact!

The worst structured payment processing company in the world. They are completely incompetent unstructured group of individuals working for them. They have so many départements that never call back. I am talking about risk department / customer service / security/ research division.

Complete disorder and unprofessionalism on their behalf. My experience has left a very bad taste in my mouth and I am left with clients who are waiting for product but payment is being held. They terminated my account 3 months after opening for reasons that do not even make sense.

Pushed a terminal onto me and now i'm stuck with it. I paid 800 for this machine I can't even use with anyone else. They are con artists! They will pay the price I promise

Crystal & cindy are horrible people that are working in the security / risk department refuse to call back or even pick up the phone. They con you into opening an account and then disappear when they are needed the most. No answer, no call back, no email.

Daniel peake was my rep who is a very unprofessional and rude representative at first data in mississauga, on
This person opened my account completely messing up everything. For this reason my company suffered a loss and many sales were incomplete. Mistake after mistake was made by him and when it finally was settled, he wouldn't take responsibility. Always giving us the run around and transferring me to another department. It seems like this company is run by a bunch of amateur straight out of college with 0 knowledge in the financial field.

I had 6 transaction proceeded in one week, all for which I was required to provide full batch report. I spent countless hours preparing everything and the following week they just terminated our account with claims that we are not a right fit for first data.

They play games with your money. They are dishonest and especially lazy bunch of individuals who don't give a rats [censored] about the client.

Do not open an account with them
Do your research, look up their reviews like I should have done.

6 of my clients are now furious with my company because the process was put on hold as the money taken from first data still hasn't been returned.

They should be shut down!
I am including my email for anyone looking for proof and more in-depth version of my story.

Email : [protected]@hotmail. Ca

Once again beware of this disgusting disgraceful company.

• Updated by Kambiz.P · Mar 11, 2020

THE WORST PAYMENT PROCESSING COMPANY EVER !
    Small business owners BEWARE !!!

This company will ruin your reputation and your business in so many ways. They are unprofessional, disgusting group of individuals working for this company which now called Fiserv. They changed their name to try and erase the horrible track record they have. Full of lies, full of [censored]. Anything they say or do is to try and take your money and provide minimal service.

Names of individuals to avoid or fire immediately!

Daniel Peake ( rep at first data )
    Cindy ( risk management)
    Crystal ( risk management)

These 3 bozos are the root of my problem and should be terminated RIGHT AWAY. amateurs working for this COMPANY doing NOTHING but screw the merchant and leave you on read. Numerous voicemails were left, numerous phone call were made, never got a call back, never got an email. THEY JUST DONT GIVE A [censored] ABOUT YOU

DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH FIRST DATA.
    CONTACT ME : 438.8747877 I will give you details of the way they treated my company.

I am not done with you first data, you will pay dearly for the way you treated me and my customers.