Finish Line — store in general
I went in to get a gift card and there was no one in the store except a young employee and her friend. I went to the counter and waited. She stood talking to her friend and texting on her phone. I was never helped. I finally walked out and thanked them for helping me. I will never go back. I am going to footlocker to get a gift card. I have never been treated like that before. She saw me walk in and saw me standing there. She needs to be retrained or fired.
More Finish Line Complaints & Reviews
- FinishLine.com - stay away from this company!
- Finish Line - refused to allow exchange of shoes
- Finish Line - unknowing subscription to sports illustrated
- Finish Line - refuse to accept return and refund
- FinishLine.com - credit card fraud
- Finish Line - they bill you, then send wrong product
- Finishline - finishline is not to be trusted
- Finish Line - shoes/refund
- Finish Line - typical finshline
- Finishline - check fraud