Find A GraveA grave memorial

B Sep 19, 2020

I have reached out to deb mcallister a few times several years ago to remove virgina ruth strauch senofskys grave memorial.
I can't even begin to tell you what a nightmare this horrible person has been to our family. Deb mcallister must support and approve of child abusers because she refuses to remove it. Today as my family and I our researching our family name here that horrible person pops up again so, we left this message on her memorial. "virginia is a child abuser, violent alcoholic, liar, and thief as she was fired for stealing drugs. Virginia was a disgrace to the military. Deb mcallister made sure it was removed. This horrible person married into the senofsky family and she has tainted our family name.
Please remove this person from your website or. Allow the comments to remain. Does deb mcallister not realize the pain she inflicts on keeping that disgusting memorial. Maybe she needs to research before allowing these types of horrible people to have a public memorial page. Disgusted again!
Thank-you,