Menu
Find A Grave
customer service contacts

Find A Grave
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

57 complaints
2 resolved 55 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Find A Grave. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile Q&A

Find A Grave headquarters

1300 W Traverse Pkwy.
Utah, Lehi 84043

Find A Grave website

What category is Find A Grave related to?

Find A Grave is related to the Products & Services category.

What are the social media accounts of Find A Grave?

What is Find A Grave's Facebook?
Connect with Find A Grave via Facebook at Find A Grave

Frequently asked questions about Find A Grave products and services

What does Find A Grave do?

Find A Grave is a platform owned by Ancestry.com that allows users to find the graves of their ancestors, look for and add to an online database of cemetery records.

Where is Find A Grave located?

Find A Grave head office is located at 1300 W Traverse Pkwy, Lehi, Utah, United States - 84043.

How can I contact Find A Grave?

To contact Find A Grave, you can email them at [email protected]

View more questions & answers

Overview of Find A Grave complaint handling

57 Find A Grave reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 8, 2010. The latest review change to my email address was posted on Apr 25, 2022. The latest complaint theft was resolved on Aug 23, 2012. Find A Grave has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 57 reviews. Find A Grave has resolved 2 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Find A Grave?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Find A Grave Customer Service. Initial Find A Grave complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Find A Grave above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Find A Grave. Discuss the issues you have had with Find A Grave and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Find A Grave’s complaints

G
11:02 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Find A Grave - change to my email address

I have been a member of FindaGrave for many years. Somehow my email address was changed and I am no longer allowed to sign in as info comes up "does not match" I have written to Finda Grave many times requesting a correction. Nothing has changed and no one has contacted me regarding the matter. I am also a member of Ancestry which owns FindaGrave, yet there has been no correction and no help.

M
9:26 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Find A Grave - Complaint against a contributor who creates duplicate memorials

04/17/2022 I do a few memorials for family and friends. I do not just run through grave yards and posts memorials for people I do not know or am related to. There is a contributor on here named Running Deer who has created a memorial for a nephew of mine. He must of went through the grave yard and saw this grave with my nephews middle name and last name on...

E
3:45 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Find A Grave - Aggressive elderly man is mad at me because I made his memorial famous

Previously, I had a friend write me my other experience on 'people who hate memorials listed as burial details unknown'. This experience is similar. A guy named NEMIS is mad at me because he owned a memorial by the name of "Marcel Loubens" which is supposed to be listed as a famous memorial. I did research about Marcel Loubens and emailed findagrave to ask...

View 0 more photos