FilmLairRefund requested

R

Hello,
I sent a request for a refund to you some days ago after just recently finding 3 monthly amounts of a little more than GBP 30.00 deducted from my bank account (not from my credit card).
I received a replying stating that I had signed up for a free 5 day offer and as I had not cancelled it, the deductions were made.
I honestly do not recall signing up and I Never watch movies online.
Anyway, I have just attempted to log in with the word I use almost all of the time on other sites (not movies).
Your email reply tells me that I can watch for a further 3 months for free but I haven't even watched anything at all ! In fact, my computer cannot even show or download movies !
You must have my name on file (for some reason) and therefore my bank information, a bank in the UK that I seldom use as I live in Japan.
I insist on having a refund rather than contacting my bank on what appears to me to be fraud.
Your email to me was received on 2nd Sept. but I cannot find a client number.
Regards,