The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Fifth Third Bank — will not honor own appraisal
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Applied for a mortgage with them and paid for an appraisal. They refused to honor the appraisal (by one of their approved appraisers) and said my home was valued at 30% less than the appraisal, and in a declining market, which is not borne out by average home values in my area for the last 6-9 months.
I am self employed, and am convinced that they low balled the appraisal because they won't loan to a self employed individual. This is discriminatory, but they got away with it by ditching their own appraisal. This from a bank that received $3, 408, 000, 000 in Tarp funds!
More Fifth Third Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service!
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off!
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info)
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice
- Fifth Third Bank - new here:)
- Fifth Third Bank - stealing money through overdraft fees!
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory fees and deposit blocks on business checking
- Fifth Third Bank - total disregard of customers
- Fifth Third - lien release