Fiat Puntorust problem in punto

H

Respected Sir

I am one of your customer for Fiat Punto (emotion) and I bought this car 20th sept 2009. I am facing some very serious problem with my car and hope u understand and provide me the customer right.

1. Since I bought the car the performance was decent, but around a year back I got some spots of rust on my car mainly on hidden areas and then the problem was solved by my dealer and now again I got the rust on the same place where I got the treatment and as well as on the very much visible areas like right front door handle.

2.Second proof of cheap quality: I replaced my diggi around 3 months back and that new part of FIAT is also affected by the rust and this problem clearly reflects the sub-standard quality of fiat

I really don’t want write the supremacy of your brilliant car because more I write more I gets disappointed. This kind of problem not only objecting yours quality standard but also to my faith towards a firm which provides the best diesel engine around the globe.
The more frustrating part is this problem of rust starts from very first six month of buying, i really have concern about the person who bought the car from my recommendation and now the things are going at par. The problem starts from rust and list is countless which includes below average performance of AC AND VERY HARD GEAR SHIFTING PROBLEM

Its really out of my mind why shocker mounting needs to be replaced after every 3 months?

I am sending some pics showing rust as well as my dealer where I get service support.

Rusted areas including part
1. All four gates
2. Inside bonnet
3. Diggi (which I was installed 3 months back)
4. car floor

I am expecting NOT EXPECTING A PAINT COMPENSATION as it really degrades the quality and don’t solve the purpose. So its my right for replacing the every affected part from your side and I hope to see the same action as soon as possible.

THIS IS THE MAIL I AM SENDING 10TH TIME AND I WOULD REQUEST YOU TO TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION.

Dealer:Truimph Auto

EMAIL ID- [protected]@yahoo.co.in, himansh.[protected]@gmail.com
CAR - HR14F 4200

• Ks
    KSVenkat67 Feb 15, 2011

We had purchased a FIAT PUNTO 1.4L Petrol version in Dec 2009. The car has been regularly serviced at TAFE REACH in Chennai form whom the car was purchsed. Now for the past three months I have been facing a lot of problems like
    1. Remote not working - This has been complained to the dealer and the first time they changed the console assembly and said the problem has been sorted out. But after using for a month, the same thing was again reported, this time they said that some part needs to be replaced and they do not have the same in stock and they should get the part within two weeks time. Now it is more than a month and nobody from TAFE REACH is even ready to answer on the phone when the part would be made available for replacement.

2. Battery went down - The problem was diagnosed as one AC relay was faulty and because of that the battery gets drained out slowly. Since then the relay has been replaced and the battery was charged before giving the car back to me. Now again the battery went down and luckily the engine cranked, but somehow feel that the problem has not been eleiminated completely. The vehcile has done only 9000 kms so far and do not understand what to do next.

I can be reached on [protected] or [email protected]

• Um
    Umesh Maini Sep 02, 2009

Bought FIAT PUNTO from HIND MOTORS CHANDIGARH just 15 days back and driven car just 1300 KMs.

One of the tubless tyre bursted in parked condition on width side. no body from FIAT or Hind motors is bothered to attend the complain.