Festiva Resorts — lack of availability - fraud
I purchased timeshare points in November 2007 at the Peppertree Ocean Club and unsuccessfully tried to reserve a week at any of the Peppertree beach facilities. there were rooms available to rent but not available to the timeshare owners.
When I called to move my unused points from 2008 to 2009 the owner's representative confirmed that they are room reserved to sell and not available to timeshare owners.
The maintenance fee went up for 2009 and for what reason? the owners can't get a room so they have to pay maintenance so Festiva can rent the rooms?
More Festiva Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Festiva Resorts - festiva resorts misleads consumers
- Festiva Resort Adventure Club - never able to use
- Festiva Resorts - duplicity
- Festiva Resorts - promotion fraud
- Festiva Resorts - scam and cheating
- Festiva Resorts-Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation East - fradulent advertising and purchasing
- Festiva Resorts & Hospitality - fees & interest
- Festiva Resorts - liars
- Festiva/Peppertree - many issues
- Festiva Resorts - absolute scam!