Festiva membershipbeware of the dishonest promotions you receive from festiva!

I received a promotion from Festiva by mail to attend their presentation for 1.5 hrs to 2 hrs max. and then receive an Android tablet without having to purchase anything..
Here is how it went, the 2 hrs turned to 4-5 hrs with enormous amount of pressure. They present to you a 29, 000 dollar vacation package that would otherwise cost you 40, 000, . And if you reject that package, they will come back with another one and another. Basically, they drill you to death trying to make you sign up right there and then. And here is the kicker, they claim the Android tablet costs $400!!! What a crock of [censored]! When I received this piece of crap, I realized how antiquated it is, Android 2, .2! without the ability to upgrade it;. This thing costs online brand new $69?. But guess what, it is refurbished and did not charge after the 2nd time around. The customer service for this piece of crap is full of more [censored]. They were supposed to send me another charger over a month ago that has never arrived and I could not get a response from the, so called, customer service inquiring about the charger. Festiva bought these refurbished products in bulk. So they probably spent no more than $20 on the tablets. Then they lie to you and claim this product costs $400. This is only the beginning of the lies. What happens when you really fall for the purchase of their b.s. package. I am ever glad I caught early on and escaped buying into that big scam. This translated into a total waste of my precious time. Luckily, it stops here. People that was a COMPLETE waste of time. Spare yourself form wasting your time and your money if you fall for the scam. Believe me!!!

• Fe
    Festiva Rep Jul 10, 2012

We have received your www.festivareviews.com post and are currently reviewing your situation. Someone will be in contact with you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

• Fo
    Fouled by Festiva 2012 Aug 11, 2012

Wish I had seen your post before wasting my Saturday morning. We were actually considering their offer. Have been discussing timeshares for a few years now. And when we received the offer, it seemed like the perfect time to learn more about it. I'm certainly glad that we told the sales reps that we needed some time to think about it and would get back in touch - because the quality of their "gift" certainly says a lot about the company. And it certainly means that we will not be purchasing our timeshare from them. Our experience was identical to yours, one offer rejected led to two others brought over by a second salesman. You definitely get the idea that this is the guy who is supposed to step in and close the deal. Thank goodness we knew we should discuss the matter off the premises. We get home - open the tablet, turned it on... browsed through it for 10-15 minutes and it shut off never to start again. We won't be contacting them for another one. We just won't be contacting them for anything. A sad state of affairs considering we live in a town where one of their resorts are located. Their botched marketing campaign certainly won't find us singing their praises around town!

• Nh
    NHgirl13 Oct 22, 2012

Wow. Thank you for posting these comments. We just received the tablet offer to go to Portland Maine (which is not terribly far). So my hubby calls and I know it was a sales pitch as we had attended something like that a long time ago but hey...if we got a new tablet then maybe it was worth the presentation. Glad I did my research and found out many stories such as yours. Thanks again!