FerrellGashard to believe but true

U

I could write a book on how incompetent this comany is. My first bad experience with them was finding their driver on the side of the road claiming to have a heart attack. In fact he was drunk and had to leave the truck on the side of the road and be driven home. I will make a long story short. They let me run out of gas in the middle of winter when I was supposed to have regular deliveries. They did not service their rental tank. The regulator on their rental tank was bad and caused my furnace to explode causing bodily injury. Then they tried to charge me for the service call to change their non working regulator. I returned their rental tank about 5 years ago and they are still sending me a yearly bill for rent. Even more bizzare is the fact that they show I paid the rental last year and gave me a credit for it. I did not have the tank and can confirm that I have been doing business with a different local company since they picked up their tank.

My elderly neighbor's rental tank from them was leaking causing her great expense, danger, and the whole area smelled. They did nothing and her son had to step in and stop doing business with them.

It is no longer frustrating it is just comical.