FeldcoTook my commissions

S

I was a top selling rep. Fired for no reason. Office manager a jerk from day one. They took my commissions that I earned. Filing a complaint with the state. Employee beware. Everything is paid on the back end and they decide how much you get. Even if someone else screws up like the installers of the job was miss measured. I should have known there was something wrong with this company when they told me half my bonus's would be paid in cash so I woudn't have to pay taxes on them. Very shady and I am sure illegal. A long story but I assure you that you will be suprised when what they promise and what you get are 2 completely different things.