Feature Films for Families, Inc.harassing calls

UPDATE!
Filed a complaint with Utah's Better Business Bureau @ utah.app.bbb.org
Filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission @ [protected]
Registered with National Do Not Call @ [protected]
Received a call back from Matt Cooper from FFFF apologizing and promising to remove my number from their list.
FTC will move on them if more people register complaints! $1, 000 fine for every violation where they call you after you have told them to stop! These practices can put them out of business! I've done the legwork, now make the phone calls! Join me in stopping the harassment!

• Ka
    Katharine 43 May 21, 2009

I like the films they provide, I think what they are trying to do is important BUT I HATE their phone tactics. I feel like I am talking to a robot not a real person who listens to me.