FashionMe.comfashionme.com

A Jul 25, 2018

DO NOT BUY FROM FASHIONME
I placed my order on 11th June 2018 and having chased many times over recent weeks I received various emails saying that they would be sending my order in 24-48 hrs / 24-92 hrs / 48-72 hrs. Still nothing so I have asked for a refund, which will apparently take their finance department 15-25 days to deal with. No promise or confirmation of a refund date.
I have now read many similar reviews.
I am now demanding an immediate refund but it's unlikely that I will receive anything any time soon.