Fantastic Samsbad haircut

I went to Fantastic Sam's yesterday and came out with the worst haircut I have ever had!! It looked good until I got home and discovered how she butchered the back of my head. Sara (at the West Bend, WI location) spent more time interested in the conversations next to her that I had to ask her numerous times if she heard what I said - "umm hmm." I asked her if she knew how to feather and layer my hair - I could have done a better job myself!! Don't bother wasting your money - spend a few more dollars and go to a reputable stylist. Another tip - never trust someone who has PINK streaks in her hair to cut your hair!! Total waste of money.

• 12
    123mg Mar 28, 2013

I would just like to say the people who work here are VERY unprofessional. We had a death in the family, and after the running around and trying to relax ourselves, my mother and I went to treat ourselves to lunch at the Subway next door in the strip mall. Three Fantastic Sam's employees on their smoke break insulted my mothers grey roots as we were in passing. My mother said, 'I heard that, ' and they were like, 'oooooooooooh we're so scared.' After thinking about the hurt we dealt with with a dying relative amongst other things, my mother walked into Fantastic Sams and complained to the manager at front, and one of the employees was next to him.. My mother said, 'You know, I've been going through a personal traumatic event in my life. I've just lost my mother, so I've hadn't had a chance to fix my roots. You have some audacity and nerve to talk about strangers in passing. You think I didn't know my roots are gray? Maybe I want to grow them out. But you know what? After what your employees deliberately made fun of me, I will never want to support your business.'. The manager was shocked, and needless to say, the employees didn't expect my mother to walk in and defend herself. Never insult someone, you never know what they are going through. I didn't realize how cruel and mean people can be.

angelam Jun 15, 2011

I was greeted by a stylist at 3:05 and was the next person in line. 3 people came in after me. The 4 Stylist working had continuous chatter among themselves for 20 minutes. 2 Stylist clocked out when a woman appeared from the back and took a customer who came in 15 minutes after I did. When I confronted the 2 Stylist about the situation I was told it would be a couple of seconds. After waiting for 5 more minutes with no response, I walked out the door. Total time of 45 minutes with no haircut. I'm in the service industry and would be out of business if I showed half the lack of service as your workers.

• Az
    azmomof3 Apr 08, 2010

I completely agree with the post above but I don't think the problem is the pink-streaked hair dresser at the Fantastic Sams in your home town but any Fantastic Sams in general! Last week I went to the new Fantastic Sam location on Lake Pleasant Pkwy in Peoria, AZ to have my hair colored which I've done often - not at this location but at Fantastic Sams. The girl who did my hair was very uninterested in me and my time and left me in a chair "to process" while she took other clients for a hair cut. Over two hours later I told her I was on a time constraint and really needed to get going so I would have to pass on the haircut following the color. When the towel came off, my mouth dropped open. Two words: Orange Hair! Yes, I had to get it fixed a paid a different location to do so.
    This evening my husband took my son for a hair cut at the same location. They told the girl a 3 on the back and sides and 2 inches on the top (my son has curls) well, he came home looking like he was ready to enroll in the Marines. Chopped off!! I am seething mad-and to believe my husband actually paid for such crappy service! I will be calling them tomorrow and meanwhile post everywhere I can advising people to really think twice before using ANY FANTASTIC SAMS at any location. The only thing Fantastic about them is their ability to fantastically ruin so many haircuts/color jobs in a week!